What's new

ALUMINUM COIN?

mred1965

Greenie
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Found this metal detecting yesterday. Could not see a date its about 1" in dia and very light. says CALVIN COOLIDGE on front profile to the right

on the back it says LUCKY PLAY MONEY large 50 in the center. Has anyone ever seen or know what this is? Thanks
 

Attachments

  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    370.8 KB · Views: 793
Mac, you nailed that one
 
Wow GREAT JOB you know your coins Thanks MRED
 
resized
 

Attachments

  • coin1[1].webp
    coin1[1].webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 637
I found one this weekend very similar,its got a face on it I'm not sure if it says who,I havent gotten it that clean yet.But it does have a date 1885, its a 25 cent I guess got a 25 on one side.Says play money on one side.I was shocked when I saw that date,thought it might be something good.
 

Attachments

  • 20090928_7.webp
    20090928_7.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 569

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom