K Kdawson Greenie Joined Jan 24, 2019 Messages 12 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location MO Detector(s) used Garret 300, urceri pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2019 #1 I am not sure what these are. I found them in two different spots Attachments IMG_20190126_175132810.webp 193.7 KB · Views: 161
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Jan 28, 2019 #21 I can imagine it... pretty cool idea. Upvote 0
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2019 #22 lairmo said: I can imagine it... pretty cool idea. Click to expand... Thanks... was cool. But to be honest... I was cleaning the thing up with the intention of cleaning the entire piece ... got half way and was like "hey" good enough. Oh ... and get this... it had a rubber seal... still intact and prolly would have still worked to some degree if not fully to keep water out. Had big thumb screws as well. OK enough about my window find :P Upvote 0
lairmo said: I can imagine it... pretty cool idea. Click to expand... Thanks... was cool. But to be honest... I was cleaning the thing up with the intention of cleaning the entire piece ... got half way and was like "hey" good enough. Oh ... and get this... it had a rubber seal... still intact and prolly would have still worked to some degree if not fully to keep water out. Had big thumb screws as well. OK enough about my window find :P
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2019 #23 Edited first window post. Upvote 0
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Jan 28, 2019 #24 AARC said: Edited first window post. Click to expand... Thanks I would've looked like a jerk complaining about your pic...lol Upvote 0
AARC said: Edited first window post. Click to expand... Thanks I would've looked like a jerk complaining about your pic...lol
Gare Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 13,424 Reaction score 30,290 Golden Thread 0 Location Canton Ohio Area Detector(s) used Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2019 #25 What do you think PULL TABS are MADE OF ? Upvote 0
K Kdawson Greenie Joined Jan 24, 2019 Messages 12 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location MO Detector(s) used Garret 300, urceri pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2019 Thread Owner #26 Thanks guys Upvote 0