What's new

Always hit the side walks when removed

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out for a christmas eve hunt and seen where the city was removing some old side walks near what they called the old plank road and near and old mansion 17 blocks from downtown and here are the finds https://youtu.be/Xpdzp9GyK8o , And now heres my link to my youtube channel which is HURRICANE ALLY RELIC RESCUE
 
Last edited:
Upvote 6
Lots of thimbles are those donkey shoes??? cool finds Thanks for the video!!!!!
 
Very cool find ~!!! Merry Christmas
 
thanx for sharing. Although your couple of coins were 1940s/50s, the other period target's age seem to indicate you could have been due for a seated at your very next dig. 'Luv them old-town sidewalk tearouts !
 
mule or maybe oxen shoes
 
I blew it this past summer there were sidewalk tear outs I kept getting side tracked and never got to them. They are concreted in now, not in my lifetime. Good work jumping in there! nice finds.
 
The Volkswagen is cool! I'll take the silver and thimbles any day though. Got to be fast on those tear outs, they close them up fast. Nice job!
 
Nice video, thanks for sharing! :icon_thumright:

Whenever I see any type of tear-out, road work or new construction on old ground...I'm digging! Perhaps, I have a problem? :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom