What's new

Always that one neat thing

diamondjim

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
383
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to work a new stretch of open woods today for about 6 hours, got the usual asortment of old shot gun shells, pull tabs, bottle caps, a 1935 wheat, a silver plated butter knife...but there's always that one neat thing. This sort of thing is exactly why I dig so many bottle caps...this IDed exactly the same. But out in the woods the are so few signals it's not quite the nightmare of 10,000 bottle caps in the park.

My little pendant guy here looks like a football kicker, he's wearing old school football helmet. Back is marked "Champs 58" Not sure if that's the players # or the date...either way the gear the figure is wearing does look 40's or 50's

Just another 30 acres to go here...
 

Attachments

  • p1.webp
    p1.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,085
  • p2.webp
    p2.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,108
Upvote 0
Very nice find DJ! Probably the date. I like your status chart, LOL! HH, Mike
 
more pics of a kind of weird day...
 

Attachments

  • edd.webp
    edd.webp
    25 KB · Views: 1,089
Good post Jim, I dont think I would have picked up that one item LOL. Very cool finds chart.

kenb
 
Yeah, I know I should've left the butter knife, I have plenty of silverware at the hosue already.
 
.....ah dude you found a ...............



BUTT PLUG!!!!!!!



that big white tool........uuugh
 
mwsvector said:
.....ah dude you found a ...............



BUTT PLUG!!!!!!!



that big white tool........uuugh
Yikes ! probably fell out of that football player when his leg got that high. :o
 
I don't think I would want to be in that area after dark with the pipe and the plug thing going on. I think I would of left that stuff there. :-\
 
have you seen my new mighty ap diggin tool? it discourges the thugs in the woods from getting to close.
 
you better watch out while bending over to dig!
 
LMAO, man this is great...... the whitethingy was probally some cheerleaders with her football boyfriends momento attached........ either way pretty funny. i found a suction cup thingy on the side of highway a few weeks ago, still had alot of movement to it, lol, didnt sound right
 
Jim - very definitely a weird day.

In what category in your status chart will you record the butt plug?

Also, I noticed the count for angry landowners is 1 and panties is two. All in all, when you add in the butt plug, I'd say your ass(ets) outweigh your liabilities.

LOL
 
cool finds !!! i had a pipe just like it !!! i mean a friend had one,, well,, someone i met one time........ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
oh man i cant get enough of this, im not making fun of you, its just the word alone...thats making me crack up. if there were metal attached to something i would bring it home too. i bet this tread gets deleted soon;)
 
I just cant believe you havent found any dead bodies yet!....Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom