Always that one neat thing

diamondjim

Mar 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to work a new stretch of open woods today for about 6 hours, got the usual asortment of old shot gun shells, pull tabs, bottle caps, a 1935 wheat, a silver plated butter knife...but there's always that one neat thing. This sort of thing is exactly why I dig so many bottle caps...this IDed exactly the same. But out in the woods the are so few signals it's not quite the nightmare of 10,000 bottle caps in the park.

My little pendant guy here looks like a football kicker, he's wearing old school football helmet. Back is marked "Champs 58" Not sure if that's the players # or the date...either way the gear the figure is wearing does look 40's or 50's

Just another 30 acres to go here...

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,064
Upvote 0
I'm working on the dead body thing...I DID see one of my secret sites splashed all across the front page of the newspaper when a body really was discovered there...appearently I missed the discovery by a few days. Imagine that csi team "we got a real psycho here...look at all the fresh holes all over the place, like he couldn't decide where to bury the body." Maybe I'll have better luck next time...

The white tool is listed as "adult entertainment devices"

And yes, I do hunt some unusual areas! I should snag some pics of the transvestite love nest hide away in the woods.

I've never quite figured out the panty thing...I've been miles from the nearest road or acess, but still find stray undies. None today just the butt plug, the butter knife, the pipe and pony shoe...musta been some kinda party.

That plug looks as though the pendant is attached to....the...uh....handle??? ??? ???yikes!! I hope you don't find a transvestite attached to the next plug you find!! Keep goin man.....sooner or later you'll find a hot chick in the woods. Maybe even a live one!!

You got guts though for posting that thing. No pun to you, but, wow some folks are weird 'behind' the scenes.....

TokenFinder said:
Keep goin man.....sooner or later you'll find a hot chick in the woods. Maybe even a live one!!

It wouldn't be the first time...uh...nevermind...

chong2mry said:
LMAO, man this is great...... the whitethingy was probally some cheerleaders with her football boyfriends momento attached........ either way pretty funny. i found a suction cup thingy on the side of highway a few weeks ago, still had alot of movement to it, lol, didnt sound right

nope it is a BP....I should know since I own an Adult Fun Party biz. And no not from personal experience, but to each there own. LMAO. Some one should start a contest for the strangest thing found....I bet your finds would win.

Hey man you just gotta love this hobby of ours.
Great finds, good luck ,and keep "plugging" along!!! Ha! Grin LMAO. Cheesy Cheesy I just couldn't resist.

Wheezy

Not to make this post any sillier 'cause I don't like giving away location descriptions...BUT...all this stuff was found in the woods BEHIND a police station. So I strongly suspect cheerleaders are out of the picture and we got a case of big ole' man love going here.

I don't know wether to be disturbed or entertained! ???

Ummm 'nice' finds. Once my we found 3 (!!!!!!!!!) 'adult female self entertainers' in a ditch next to a main road near my house. Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work!

Have fun,
Salvager

txkickergirl said:
chong2mry said:
LMAO, man this is great...... the whitethingy was probally some cheerleaders with her football boyfriends momento attached........ either way pretty funny. i found a suction cup thingy on the side of highway a few weeks ago, still had alot of movement to it, lol, didnt sound right

nope it is a BP....I should know since I own an Adult Fun Party biz......

Are you "plugging" your own business right here on T-NET!!!! LMAO!!!................

txkickergirl said:
chong2mry said:

nope it is a BP....I should know since I own an Adult Fun Party biz......

Are you "plugging" your own business right here on T-NET!!!! LMAO!!!

When my wife and I were in college we did the adopt-a-highway thing with the environmental club. Pick up trash, yada-yadda-yadda...... On my side of the freeway I found on of those....things....with the sucker-cup. It was as long as a forearm and big as a wrist......we all had a good laugh over that. It had been in the grass along the highway for who-knows-how-long. It was getting sun-rot :D

Anyway. It was trash so I put it in the bag. Later one of the guys in the group asked what I did with it. "In the bag" I said.... He wanted it!! WTF?!?! I gave it to him....He had a toga party a while later and then....uh....the 'item-of-discussion' suddenly began appearing.....did I mention it was a toga party???? O'l boy nearly got his butt kicked at several moments during the night.....

not plugging my biz...roflmao but there are some real strange things out there
do you know I saw one in a catalog that plugs into your car :o
As if we don't have enough idiot drivers out there! And here they want to stop cell phones!

Guess you know what they do with the evidence from the police station or how you get a get out of jail card free.

This thread was just too funny!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back