Am I missing something?!?!

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
I don't get it! Everywhere i walk in my woods there are small piles of rocks only a foot or two tall at the most and 3 or 4 feet wide but they are everywhere in one section of the woods! What could these be? Rocks cleared for farming? Campfires? buried wells? For some reason there is no old relics to be found around these things :-\ In fact the whole area of the woods has been unproductive even though i detect it almost daily and find nothing....I mean someone had to have moved these here, they didnt loose anything?!? Ill get some pics of them tomarow, they must be over a hundred years old as some of the piles have huge trees growing through them, plus they are half buried and moss-covored. all throughout the woods are random rock formations people have arranged, wish i knew why :-[ Am i missing something ??? Souldnt there be something to be found here? even just small copper relics from long ago left behind? Maybe my detector just completely lacks the depth to find old stuff here :'( Is there a book or something explaining random rocks and paths and stuff you would find in the woods?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread