doggrowl
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2014
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Virginia
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
These marks are on a Beech Tree in Northern VA. I noticed it when someone carved new name in the tree and the red bark showed through. I took these pics and made some notes. A lot of the signs are defaced, but a lot are legible. I think my take on a map of the area being hidden in the "O" and the "+" of these initials. If you start at the fork and follow the road around you will come to the old railroad crossing:
T O
+
R R
Take a look and tell me what you think.










T O
+
R R
Take a look and tell me what you think.

















