Joe Pack
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2008
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New London, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Cortez/Pistol Probe
- #1
Thread Owner
I was recently contacted by a fellow wanting to know if I could try to find a wallet he lost while plowing a field. The only metal in the wallet was a foil backing on some state lottery tickets in the wallet. The rest of the wallet was only money...a sizeable sum that he offered me 1/2 of if I find the wallet. The field is 5+ acres.
Questions:
1. What are the chances of my Tesoro Cortes picking up the foil on the lottery tickets?
2. What are the chances of finding a wallet in a field of 5+ acres? (Needle in haystack).
Questions:
1. What are the chances of my Tesoro Cortes picking up the foil on the lottery tickets?
2. What are the chances of finding a wallet in a field of 5+ acres? (Needle in haystack).








