What's new

Amazing Piloting Skill (A Must See)

hammered

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ankh-Morpork
Detector(s) used
Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know when this took place, but what a pilot.


 
:o That almost looked like it was mean't to happen!
 
shaun7 said:
:o That almost looked like it was mean't to happen!


I would have had to have had a serious underwear change after that I think :laughing7:.


hammered
 
hammered said:
shaun7 said:
:o That almost looked like it was mean't to happen!


I would have had to have had a serious underwear change after that I think :laughing7:.


hammered



And the cockpit jet washing :laughing7:
 
Almost as good an my autorotation in my ROFLcopter. :headbang:
 
He did that on purpose, the show off... Most pilots would have been scrapped from the tarmac after a move like that. :laughing7:
 
Yup, that was fantastic. He just wasn't meant to die that day, no matter what he did that might have
helped it along. LOL.
 
Ya know, I'm not sure if it's real or not. I did a search and found an interview with the pilot :dontknow:, but also found 50/50 points of view by so called experts. Here is a real one wing landing with an F15, or so I am lead to believe.

 
I thought it looked funny, so I asked my wife to take a look, and she said the landing looked animated to her as well.

The stuff you can do with programs like "Truspace" and "Maya" are truly amazing.

For instance, here's a drawing in Truespace after it has been professionally rendered (it creates movies as well):

4061.jpg

My works aren't as good as this one, but I know it when I see it.
 
Its not real.. Was a publicity stunt. Not a real airplane. I looked into this a year or more ago. Its possible with a model airplane, or a fighter jet with ample power and some wing., But this isn't real. Very cool video though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom