AMBER ROOM in SECRET NAZI CHAMBER?

A

ARO

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
it would be a great find...it would have to be returned to russia...most probably...lou :-\

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not around the corner. You have to come to Germany to dig out the Amber Room, but it still exists.
We found evidence for a large secret chamber 10000 sq.ft. containing looted art, gold, jewelery.
We can not find a way in so come and try. There is all evidence but we dont have the time (money)
to continue.
thanks
Aro

www.amberroom.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guten Tag Herr ARO: I always have been fascinated with the history of the Amber room. I only wish that I were free to join you.

Senor LOU is correct, it would go back to Russia, but the finders would profit greatly by it.

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills ) --Alias Til Eulenspiegle

OP
OP
A

ARO

of course you guys are right, the AR belongs to Russia, but it was hidden with a lot of other stuff...
a book has been written about the discovery which can be published in the moment the chamber will be opened
and there is a lot of potential "income" from the find.
thanks
Aro

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that your playing a dangerous game because the nazi where good at hiding their war pludder and would of thought ways to stop others from taking it e.g traps and mines. becareful or all you will get is the biggest bang of all.

somethings are left be tinpan

OP
OP
A

ARO

Hi Tinpan,
sorry to say but you are wrong. We know many cases of underground deposits which have been found after the war and NOT ONE had any mines or traps to protect the stuff. This is an old rumour going not but nothing than a fairy tale. One case where bombs had been brought into the mine was Altaussee in Austria. The order was given to destroy all hidden art work there but some people prevented the worst and removed the bombs from the mine. They had been placed there to destroy, not to serve as a trap. The danger is somewhere else. Falling rocks or leak of oxigen might be a kind of danger we are dealing with.
regards
Henry

paratrooper

Sep 20, 2004
Kingman AZ
The fact that the AR would have to be returned is certain . As for anything else found the mad rush by anyone that lost anything during WW2 would be overwhelming . The courts would hold on to all the stuff until a determination could be made . This would take longer than Mel Fishers situation . You might get some glory but certainly no money .

OP
OP
A

ARO

Tom
why are you so negative? We are in contact with world magazines already willing to put a huge amount on the table
in the moment we will open that chamber. Compare it to an Egypt grave or whatever you want.
The book about the chamber is ready too. Tells about the history of the Amber Room Organization,
the different places where search went on, the different people involved and the secrets uncovered piece by piece.
Even for the book, we got large publishers already in different countries. Our promotion is (almost) as good as US! ;D
All that is missing, is getting access to that chamber.
thanks
ARO

Fletcha

Nov 23, 2005
Frederick, MD.
I was stationed at Merell Barracks in 1985 and 1986. This was an SS barracks during WW2 in Nuremberg and is about a mile or so to Soldier's field which was used as a parade grounds for Hitler to show off his military. While stationed there I heard a lot of rumors about a secret room that might have been a place where Hitler would keep personals or hide or have a sanctuary. As you came into the barracks there was a huge arch that was about 30 feet high that had very colorful mosaics inlaid into the ceiling that were rumored to have gold tiles. Someone claimed to have seen the blueprints for the buildings and that there was a spot that had space for a large room in the area of the archway but there were no doors or any way to get into the room and the blueprints were not really complete in that spot. When I first arrived at Merell Barracks the outside of the buildings still had bulletholes and huge chunks of the walls missing. The outside face of the barracks was repaired during the 2 years I was stationed there. Other rumors I heard included underground tunnels that went from that room all the way to Soldier's field and one that went into the old city. There were definitely underground tunnels as I saw a few myself that had heavily chained and locked grates. The chain of command in the army gave us strict orders not to screw around with the underground tunnels or basement levels of the barracks that were also chained. A few of my friends talked about finding a way into the tunnels but as far as I know noone tried.

OP
OP
A

ARO

Hi Fletcha
thank you so much for that interesting post. Yes, a lot of tunnels and chambers from this period remain uncovered till today.
Another mysterious place is the so called Gauforum in Weimar, Thuringia. This building forms a U-shape together with other buildings and it also has several underground floors. In the middle of the "U", there is a large bunker. We have orginal photographies showing the entrance to the bunker.
Another "hot spot" is an underground fuel production facility, which hat 17 entrance tunnels leading into a large chamber. The connections to that chamber were blasted and rumours say that some art work is hidden there. There is a document from spring 1945 that reports the arrival of a heavy "tool transport" by train originating from K?nigsberg, East Prussia. Also, there is an entry in the church records in the village, where it says: April 1945, Mr. X...suffered a deadly accident in the tunnels. This happened on a day when the fuel project was given up already.

It remains a secret because no matter the location, German government is not interested at all to support recovery work.
They might have a good reason, but groups like we are, never give up. We will continue to fight for permits to re-open all these locations.

regards
ARO

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
I was also stationed in west germany during the last throws of the cold war. From 86 to 87 i was stationed in hanau on fliegerhorst air base before we moved to weisbaden. The post itself was built as a gift from herman goering to hitler. It has underground hangers that housed fighters. The fields around the base were flooded and once or bombers flew over the drained the fields and the fighters came up on one of 3 elevators located around post and went after our bombers. Outside of post are several large bunker complexes. They have copolas to enter them much like a tank...the corridor inside was large enough to drive two of our jeeps side by side...and it was shaped like and m with rounded features. At several places along this m there were access holes with iron rungs leading down...however they were either filled with chunks of concrete or flooded. My company did helicopter maint so i spent some time at the hangers. Underneath the hanger we had our battalion TOC...and there was a room next to it that was an underground rifle range...and there were several doors leading out under the flight line that were allways locked. I never did find away into what ever was under the flight line but as the germans were renevating one of the barracks near the flight line they uncovered a passage way next to the building made of brick that had pipes attached to the right side wall and it went straight towards the flight line...very interesting stuff however we were allways warned and told to stay away from any of that stuff. There were rumors of determined soldiers who did find away into it but were dealt with quietly...who knows what the real truth was...

DW

T

trapperjon

Re: AMBER ROOM in SECRET NAZI CHAMBER/or Lake 0r Lake Toplitz?

That is lake Toplitz in Austria. It is rumored that 70 TONS of nazi treasure was dumped here. Toward the end of the war Hitlers top ss officers gathered at Goebbels castle and the movement of german columns and military hardware toward Toplitz began. Residents of the area were evacuated,but they did not get everyone,and their were witnesses. The movement of heavy wooden boxes by horse drawn wagons begain ,and lasted MANY WEEKS.It is believed that the hungarian crown jeweles,tons of gold coins,gold ingots,military harware,documents,were dumped here. The Amber consists of panels,as most of you know,and it is my belief that they were put on a barge or boat,floated out to the center of the lake,and dumped. Some parts of the lake are as deep as 400meters/maybe more. Gobbles owned a small castle near Grundlsee,not far from lakeToplitz. It is also my thinking that not all was dumped in the lake, and their are probably buried stashes through out this region,just waiting to be FOUND TODAY. Hans Fricke, a noted marine biologist,did some diveing useing bathysphere in lake Toplitz,circa 1978/9.

daydreamer

Dec 22, 2005
CHICO- Northern California
Detector(s) used
anything handy
trapperjon- the hungarian jewel treaure has been recovered. It was also televised. Jeff Kowalishen from Divecon in Oxnard CAlifornia was one of the r.o.v. pilots that searched the bottom of the lake for days. The water has no oxygen in it do the decomposition rate is near zero. Every tree that ever fell into the lake was still intact laying waterlogged on the bottom. THey were about to give up when they accidentally came across the 'treasure' after many passes. The treasure turned out to be evidence of Natzi attempts to counterfeit world currencies. Much of the paper was still intact and the Jewish forger who was forced to do it was found and interviewed, he recognized his work. The Germans had dumped it in the lake to hide the evidence - who knows why they did not just burn it, but thats what the treaure came out to be - of mostly historical value.

P.S. it is a deep lake at high elevation and it is very impractical to dive there. If anything else is there it will still be there, deep diving at altitude in a pile of timber is not going to happen.

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
When I was stationed in Berlin back in 63-65, there were rumors that there were 6-7

flooded underground floors under Templehof Airport filled w/ Tiger Tanks. Since the AF ran the place at the time , they wouldn't tell us Army guys anything about it.

UK_Treasure_Hunter

Feb 22, 2006
England
Detector(s) used
Coin Pro II, e-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Buscadero,

Thanks for sharing this, can you add any more detail? I am collecting up stuff like this hoping it will lead somewhere one day.

Tiger tanks are as great a treasure as coins and art, given their rarity. I'm told that some are worth a million bucks (the king tigers if I remember correctly).

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
UK TH'er:
I really don't have any more info other than what I said, but anyone that "collects" Tiger Tanks certainly has my admiration. I wish I could help you further because I owe a debt of gratitude to all the UK Armed Forces in Berlin whose company at the NAAFI I look back & remember as the "good old days".

Good Luck & If I remember anything, I will get in touch.

JOE

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Fletcha said:
I was stationed at Merell Barracks in 1985 and 1986. This was an SS barracks during WW2 in Nuremberg and is about a mile or so to Soldier's field which was used as a parade grounds for Hitler to show off his military. While stationed there I heard a lot of rumors about a secret room that might have been a place where Hitler would keep personals or hide or have a sanctuary. As you came into the barracks there was a huge arch that was about 30 feet high that had very colorful mosaics inlaid into the ceiling that were rumored to have gold tiles. Someone claimed to have seen the blueprints for the buildings and that there was a spot that had space for a large room in the area of the archway but there were no doors or any way to get into the room and the blueprints were not really complete in that spot. When I first arrived at Merell Barracks the outside of the buildings still had bulletholes and huge chunks of the walls missing. The outside face of the barracks was repaired during the 2 years I was stationed there. Other rumors I heard included underground tunnels that went from that room all the way to Soldier's field and one that went into the old city. There were definitely underground tunnels as I saw a few myself that had heavily chained and locked grates. The chain of command in the army gave us strict orders not to screw around with the underground tunnels or basement levels of the barracks that were also chained. A few of my friends talked about finding a way into the tunnels but as far as I know noone tried.
Hello I just read your post about being stationed at Merrell barracks Nurnenburg I was there in 67-69 in my squad room was an old wooden chair that had SS marks on the bottom there were undergound floors and tunnels there we were in some of them till we got caught there was one that led to the center of town next to an under ground beer hall say is the old wall still in use?Buck

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005
Below is a quote from Amberroom.org. I can't imagine why this little chore hasn't been done already. Why not Aro?

"Directly near the former V-2 tube test plant Laura near Schmiedebach, there are several slate dumps which belong to the mine Laura and are named with capital letters. An eyewitness reported, that the SS had built an artificial concret bunker under the B-dump in which one could drive in with a truck. At end of war, it was observed how several trucks disappeared in the bunker. A short time later, a wild shooting happened between two SS-groups. After this, the entrance to the bunker was blasted.

Today, there are only two or three people in Lehesten who know about the story of the bunker. One says that this slate dump was called BSCH for B-dump Schmiedbach in the population, which fits to the mysterious radio message about the hiding of the Amber Room.#

The mentioned three people have been all asked about the story with matching results leading to the conclusion, that the bunker in the slate dump really exists. However, since further prove is available, it is very hard to locate the former entrance. Modern technique would be needed. The way leading from the camp "Laura" to the B-dump can still be recognized. If one follows the way to the dump, one comes to something like a platform, where we assume the former entrance to the bunker. Indeed, there are indications of the existance of a former entrance. It would be easy to reopen the entrance in only one day using a caterpillar.

The final evidence for the existence of this bunker is not found, but if someone would just invest a day of work and a caterpillar, the big mystery of the legendary Amber Room could be solved..."

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Trapper: In my notes re: Operation Bernhard, To avoid the advancing Allies 2-3 trucks filled W/ Eng. Notes, & Antiques, etc, stolen from Russia were driven into a deep gorge & shoved into the River Inns not far from the village of Pluggern, Austria. However, the fast running waters may have pushed the valuables perhaps 8-10 mi. further down river. Other Truckloads were driven to Gmunder & dumped into Lake Traun. This is in addition to what was dumped into Lake Toplitz.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread