What's new

American Digger Magazine

kshollywood

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
523
Reaction score
170
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My belt plate made the cover of American Digger magazine!!!
 

Attachments

  • image-2165719329.webp
    image-2165719329.webp
    100.6 KB · Views: 258
Jan/Feb 014? Congrats!
 
Thanks g money
 
Thanks goldnrelics
 
Ccongratulations! That is awesome!
 
Thank you RustyGold
 
Congrats to you. That has to be a great feeling.
 
Yes sir Old Dude it was a great accomplishment. Anyone can do it though, just send in your finds, thank you
 
American Digger published one of my finds awhile back (1872 Seated Dime). I like the magazine but no longer subscribe. For the pricey subscription, I expect more issues and better spelling, punctuation, and editing. I don't remember if the issues were quarterly or bimonthly, but at that price I expect monthly issues.
 
The magazine is about Relic's and History. I can overlook the Engish.
 
I subscribe because it's a great magazine and I'll support anyone that supports this great lifestyle!!
 
I subscribe because it's a great magazine and I'll support anyone that supports this great lifestyle!!


Congratulations on the recovery and recognition. Based on your statement above, I presume you'll be supporting TNet with a Charter Membership? If so, kudos to you for standing by your word.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom