What's new

Amigo II Question

Rob 183

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
54
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dunedin, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My daughter has loaned me her Amigo II due to an apparent short im my Classic III. The audio seems hollow and scratchy, is that normal?
 
Boy it has been a long time that I waved one of these around. It could be because of damage to the speaker cone or age of the detector, not you. Make sure the batteries are fresh and see if that helps.
 
The speaker is probably old and brittle, it is easy to replace or you can just send it to Tesoro & they will replace it.
 
Thanks for the help. We are not the origional owner so do you know how the company will handle the repair?

Rob
 
I have had Tesoro repair many second hand detectors and have never been charged. I bought one at a swap meet once that did not work, Tesoro fixed it, no charge.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom