An amazing & sweet opportunity........

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
An amazing & sweet opportunity........

Talkin to the wife who is livin with her elderly parents in Mo.; she dumped her rejects from another Bank at her parents Bank- Teller had no problem at all with it, knew she was searching Boxes- Rolls, and let her know they order 2 Boxes a week for a local Businessmen who uses them for change in his store (kinda a novelty for customers), she is gonna starting next week be getting those Boxes searching them & bringing them right back to Bank next morning for their customers order, is that not an absolutely perfect situation.

On top of that she opened account at another Bank got her first 2 Boxes this past week that yielded 42 %40'ers, has standing order of 2 per week from them too. Things is lookin sweet for her now. She just gonna have to bring here time searchin & rerollin down from 90+ min per Box to where mine is 45-50.

Upvote 0
Re: An amazing & sweet opportunity........

The "store owner" is going to be pissed when he gets those boxes and they are already searched! I can guarantee that is just an excuse to order the halves, another common excuse is that they are for a poker game.

bmanofnbc said:
The "store owner" is going to be pissed when he gets those boxes and they are already searched! I can guarantee that is just an excuse to order the halves, another common excuse is that they are for a poker game.

That is what I am thinking! LOL :D

yeah, no store needs $1000 in halves each week as a novelty to the customers. Customers drive what change is needed, and not enough people would want half dollars.

Good luck getting that to fly more than a few weeks.

That is what the Bank coin order guy said to her, and he knows what she is wanting them for, why would he not know what his business customer is using them for? By the way he told her they used to have an old man who ordered & searched halves, he ided & no one else orders halves to search'em. Bankers are not stupid for most part, they are like mailmen they know allota secrets they can't talk about.

We had another Bank robbery right down street from my house they caught guy minutes later, I have a friend who works in another Bank that told me they could not understand why he robbed other Bank he has plenty of money in their Bank, and is regular customer.

A true place used halves is ABC (alchol beverage cigrette) store in some states. The price was included tax and some itemes are sold with a half dollar unit.

I used to drive a truck OTR, and have been in many a biz's that have break rooms for employees that use the new Dollar coins in their bill changers. Don't recall any using Halves though.

obediah said:
That is what the Bank coin order guy said to her, and he knows what she is wanting them for, why would he not know what his business customer is using them for?

I still stand by my assumption. I'm sure that is what the guy told the bank he was doing with them but in reality he is searching them.

bmanofnbc said:
obediah said:
That is what the Bank coin order guy said to her, and he knows what she is wanting them for, why would he not know what his business customer is using them for?

I still stand by my assumption. I'm sure that is what the guy told the bank he was doing with them but in reality he is searching them.

You may be right, we will no doubt find out in short order (week or three) if that is the case, but I'm a bankin on the Banker Mailman tight secrets holders theory for now. Had a mailman friend once told me one man he delivered mail too was an Communist, asked how he knew- said by mail he gets; ACLU / PFAW & other far & away left politico mail subscriptions.

I dont know about this sitution but best of luck. I buy rolls from time to time from 2 banks that order them for businesses and I know that these businesses do use them for change. The banks always have a box on hand and they will sell me 300.00 worth . So the owners of therse businesses arent ordering them to constant pick rolls just for change but I will bet when stumble upon a keeper it goes in there pocket , HH Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back