What's new

An ancient god, a unknown artist, things lost and then found and one tried by fire

pcc

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
21
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre
Ace 350
T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent a little time in the woods today after work and was rewarded with these finds. A Mercury dime that I found laying on top of the ground before I ever even turned my detector on. A carved bullet. Three 3 ringers and one melted in a fire. But perhaps my best find may end up being an old ford across the creek that had Union artillery ( 2 guns) on one side and confederate infantry on the other. It was getting dark when I found the ford so I didn't get to hunt it much but believe me I will be back as soon as possible. I hope it produces something the only hits I got in the little time I was there were beer cans and they were surprisingly deep. I also found some blue glass bottles but I don't think they are all that old. All in all a fairly productive few hours.

image.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 8
Cool! Silver and Civil War relics make for a great day of treasure hunting! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom