Keychainman
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2008
- Messages
- 68
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Petal, Mississippi
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics Delta 4000 & Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I went to a new tot lot out of town this morning and I found $2.01 of change, 1 1944 wheat penny, 2 costume jewelry rings, 2 buttons, 1 star off of a charm bracelet, and THE BEST FOR LAST 1 silver angel w/o chain. The funny thing about the angel is I found a silver werewolf head w/o chain last weekend. I guess you do have a guardian angel watching over you. Thanks
Attachments
-
Metal Detecting Finds 053.webp64.5 KB · Views: 352 -
Metal Detecting Finds 054.webp43.1 KB · Views: 349 -
Metal Detecting Finds 055.webp52.9 KB · Views: 335 -
Metal Detecting Finds 056.webp56.1 KB · Views: 352 -
Metal Detecting Finds 057.webp18.4 KB · Views: 336 -
Metal Detecting Finds 063.webp26.3 KB · Views: 342 -
Metal Detecting Finds 061.webp18.3 KB · Views: 332 -
Metal Detecting Finds 049.webp13.1 KB · Views: 338 -
Metal Detecting Finds 051.webp36.2 KB · Views: 342
Upvote
0







