What's new

An early safety patrol badge that I found last week.

Mich. Wolverine

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
414
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
First of all you guys have been finding a lot of great stuff the last couple of weeks. Nice finds everyone. :thumbsup: I found this badge about 6 inches down in a yard on last saturday. I can't find one like it on the web but I think it's from the 30's or 40's. Thank's for looking.

Wolverine.
 

Attachments

  • SANY0392 badge 1 (838x1024)b1 (686x838) (3) (521x636).webp
    SANY0392 badge 1 (838x1024)b1 (686x838) (3) (521x636).webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 214
  • SANY0393 badge 2 (873x1024) (2) (714x838) (542x636).webp
    SANY0393 badge 2 (873x1024) (2) (714x838) (542x636).webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 202
Nice find for sure! I would guess 40's - 50's. :thumbsup:
 
Sweet badge there, MW. :icon_thumleft: It looks like the soil was kind to it.

HH
 
Very nice badge there!! That's a great find. WTG. hh dan
 
Cool badge :icon_thumleft: Your detector must have been singing !!
 
very cool...I've never seen one of those...nice find! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks for the comments everyone. :thumbsup: When I get a date on it I'll let you know.

Wolverine.
 
Real cool find, great looking shape! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom