What's new

An encounter I had last week on vacation.....

Jack Flynn

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was down the beach a ways and had been detecting for about an hour. I was digging a coin late in the afternoon. A sweet older lady in a blue dress, big slouchy hat walks up and asks me what is it? I show her a quarter then drop it in my pouch. She asks what else I have in the pouch and I show her. After a minute or so of her sweet European accent she pops the question..... "you do this to eat"? I told her no it's a hobby. I liked to have fell out at her innocents. On second thought she might have gave me a twenty or bought me some dinner if I had told her yes LOL
 
Upvote 0
Maybe she will feel sorry for you and seed your hunting spot!! With Half dollars!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom