Igyjastabay Full Member Joined May 28, 2014 Messages 165 Reaction score 137 Golden Thread 0 Location The Beach SW FLORIDA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 23, 2017 #1 Upvote 0
Igyjastabay Full Member Joined May 28, 2014 Messages 165 Reaction score 137 Golden Thread 0 Location The Beach SW FLORIDA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 23, 2017 Thread Owner #2 Another angle. You can see the pecking.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 24, 2017 #3 Nice! Is that another one? Or haven't you sold it yet?
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,031 Reaction score 9,228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 24, 2017 #4 what is the dimple for on those big ones?
Igyjastabay Full Member Joined May 28, 2014 Messages 165 Reaction score 137 Golden Thread 0 Location The Beach SW FLORIDA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 24, 2017 Thread Owner #5 I have had it for years. I had it for sale a few years ago. You are correct
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2017 #6 WOW
mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2017 #7 That has to be one of the nicest axes I've ever seen...Here in Maine axes are hard to come by...But I have adzes and gouges that show even more polish...mjm
That has to be one of the nicest axes I've ever seen...Here in Maine axes are hard to come by...But I have adzes and gouges that show even more polish...mjm
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2017 #8 Nice socks haha. Better Ax though I can see why you like it.