quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Apr 24, 2018 #1 The snow is finally gone and the dirt pretty dry so I was able to get out for the first time this year. I found 4 thumbscrapers in my short hunt. The nice little black one has a graver built into it. Upvote 0
The snow is finally gone and the dirt pretty dry so I was able to get out for the first time this year. I found 4 thumbscrapers in my short hunt. The nice little black one has a graver built into it.
Shorewalker Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2017 Messages 446 Reaction score 959 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia & Collier Cty FL 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 24, 2018 #2 That's sure a nice start to 2018!
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2018 #3 Finding any thing is a good day, nice finds
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2018 #4 Those little thumb scrapers are nice.
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2018 #5 willjo said: Those little thumb scrapers are nice. Click to expand... I agree. Good stuff!
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2018 #6 Great looking Scrapers. I love these types of Tools.
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Apr 27, 2018 #7 Cool finds!