What's new

An Interesting (and Rewarding) Half Dollar Box

blueberra

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
845
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This week's box proved to be quite good : 16 silvers consisting of two 90% silvers (Franklin and '64 Kennedy) as well as fourteen 40% silvers.

Also, I found eight impaired proofs -- a couple with very slight wear. Last Christmas, I made a big dent in my impaired proof inventory when I gave them to several tellers as a token of my appreciation. These coins will help restock the shelves.
 

Attachments

  • 22-mar-22 silver.webp
    22-mar-22 silver.webp
    319.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 22-mar-22 proofs.webp
    22-mar-22 proofs.webp
    203.9 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 8
That was a very good box......
 
been 15 months since I had a mildly good box (that's over 110+ boxes)----- curious---- could it be????????? AND IF SO??????-----( had to do that--- the jerk of Joke Island narrator🤡)----- or---- could it be----- the last 15 months have held HORRORS of many other kinds:BangHead::sad11:😡
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom