What's new

An interesting item I just found on vacation.

history hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
584
Golden Thread
0
Location
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
I found this at an 1837 house, in an area of land that was purchased from the Indians for a few kegs of whisky. This was an area that was land granted in 1793. Something was soldered to the inside end. I think it might have been part of Indian trade jewelry. Thanks for looking!

phpG02vNDPM.webp
 

Attachments

  • phpduaWiGPM.webp
    phpduaWiGPM.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 344
  • php3p0uviPM.webp
    php3p0uviPM.webp
    88.6 KB · Views: 342
  • phpG02vNDPM.webp
    phpG02vNDPM.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 332
  • phpduaWiGPM.webp
    phpduaWiGPM.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 343
  • php3p0uviPM.webp
    php3p0uviPM.webp
    88.6 KB · Views: 347
Looks like a spoon type fishing lure, missing the hook.
4Spoons072_5_.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
another green check please
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom