What's new

An international soldier MIA was found today.

BlueVW

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
315
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cabot, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
White Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to a new permission site and dug up this lead soldier. Not sure from what nation or how old he could be. He was by a tree next to 2 die-cast cars. I found 2 pennies from the 1970s.
 

Attachments

  • 5-11soldierfind 001.webp
    5-11soldierfind 001.webp
    242.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 5-11soldierfind 003.webp
    5-11soldierfind 003.webp
    237.2 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 20
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Your soldier is most likely a 54mm English Royal Guard made by Britain's in the 1970's. Missing a green plastic base only. Cool find, Sub 8-)

royalguard.webp
 
Nice find! These lead soldiers always remind me of "The Patriot" movie. Much earlier era, for sure, but I can envision Mel Gibson melting this guy down and pouring him into a bullet mold!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom