An item worth watching out for!

Keilasdad

Aug 22, 2013
Spotsylvania, Virginia
Detector(s) used
El Cheapo Harbor Freight!
Primary Interest:
Other
I was doing a good job of posting things that people might not know are valuable as I come across new discoveries, but I got sidetracked with life there for a while. I will do my best to get this back on track!

So..without further delay:

I bring you vintage Laramy Super Soakers! I have been doing quite well with these lately. Specifically, the CPS (Constant Pressure System) versions which are sought after by collectors that like to modify their guns. Here is an example of the latest one I came across
super soaker CPS.jpg
This is a Super Soaker CPS 2500. Picked it up for $3.99 and listed it for $45.00 on the Bay! There are quite a few versions of these out there and as anything the better the condition the more it brings, but dont let that stop you from picking them up! Even with wear and cracks (as long as it isnt in the tank itself) they still sell well and if nothing else, people seek damaged ones for parts to repair others in their collection. Just make sure to test them well, describe any damage or leaks and go make some profit!!

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up one of these in May for 50 cents. Definitely an item worth picking up when you see them.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of modifying... A friend of mine customizes the Nerf Blasters regularly. He sells them on ebay. Here is an example-

$_57.JPG

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the tip!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'll be sure to grab these from now on. Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

sgtrmd

Tenderfoot
Nov 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the heads up. I had today off and decided to go to the Goodwill Outlet. First bin I looked in had 3 Super Soakers. They average selling on ebay between $20 to $40 for them. Not a bad pick up for about $5 total for all 3.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions