Howeburger Jr. Member Joined Mar 30, 2007 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location MN Aug 27, 2008 #1 Here is a beautiful old babe from a bag. A 1944 Swiss 2Fr. Piece. Its even silver! Rock on. I found one on Ebay and learned it was listed for 15 bucks back in 1998. Hopefully its recent value has made its way up. Attachments 13bc_1_b.webp 13 KB · Views: 363 16a5_1.webp 11.7 KB · Views: 343 Upvote 0
Here is a beautiful old babe from a bag. A 1944 Swiss 2Fr. Piece. Its even silver! Rock on. I found one on Ebay and learned it was listed for 15 bucks back in 1998. Hopefully its recent value has made its way up.
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Aug 27, 2008 #2 Nice! I found one just like that with my MD dated 1906 a couple years ago. I think it's 80% silver.
J jim4silver Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2008 Messages 3,662 Reaction score 496 Golden Thread 0 Aug 27, 2008 #3 When I read your post, I thought maybe you went out on a date with an elderly lady. LOL!! Jim
BBcardsRI Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,256 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Aug 27, 2008 #4 Lol, Jim. Nice work on that 2 Franker... it really is an attractive coin. ~Dave