creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 25, 2019 #1 It looks like it might have a number on the front, and really can't make out the backmark. 18mm Attachments button shelton 1 25 19.webp 32.3 KB · Views: 100
Yak1366 Bronze Member Joined Oct 22, 2017 Messages 1,293 Reaction score 2,308 Golden Thread 0 Location Ringgold, Georgia Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Garrett ATPro, ProPointer AT, Retriever II Primary Interest: Other Jan 25, 2019 #2 Very nice find, congrats!!! Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 25, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Yak1366 said: Very nice find, congrats!!! Click to expand... Thanks! A little worse for wear, but a keeper anyway. Upvote 0
Yak1366 said: Very nice find, congrats!!! Click to expand... Thanks! A little worse for wear, but a keeper anyway.
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Jan 25, 2019 #4 I tried putting it in one of my pc programs and I couldn't pull ANY details off of it...sorry buddy. Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 25, 2019 Thread Owner #5 lairmo said: I tried putting it in one of my pc programs and I couldn't pull ANY details off of it...sorry buddy. Click to expand... Thanks for trying .. I appreciate that! Too bad it is so toasted! Upvote 0
lairmo said: I tried putting it in one of my pc programs and I couldn't pull ANY details off of it...sorry buddy. Click to expand... Thanks for trying .. I appreciate that! Too bad it is so toasted!
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 25, 2019 Thread Owner #6 It is now thought that this is a 23rd Regiment of Foot of the Royal Welsh Fuzileers. It actually measures 19mm instead of 18 as I stated before. Upvote 0
It is now thought that this is a 23rd Regiment of Foot of the Royal Welsh Fuzileers. It actually measures 19mm instead of 18 as I stated before.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2019 #7 Whatever it is its very old I would hate to not get an ID even if I had to scrub it a little Upvote 0