Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
omg...i have almost done that! time to move mine...

Thanks for the heads up. got to do that my self

well, you know what they say......

what doesn't kill ya only makes ya stronger....lol. :laughing7:

Attachments

• ROFLMAO.gif
    ROFLMAO.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 995
  • ROFLMAO.gif
    ROFLMAO.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 998
Well, at least it made you think about relic hunting BB. If you are going to make a habit of doing that, keep a fresh bowl of Shane's gumbo close by to dip it in-LOL. HH, Quindy.

Ewwwwww. Hope you had to use peroxide to clean your last find.. :laughing7:

Good way to get more iron in your diet. Just don't mistake the Aluminum Jelly for toothpaste. :laughing9:
-MM-

BULLET BREATH!!!!!!!

That would not be good.

Glad it wasn't the toilet brush. Arty

I remember my father yelling n cursin early one morning, when i ran to see what had happened I found him with a nasty look on his face holding his tooth brush in one hand and a tube of preperation h in the other! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!

That would be bad!!

A similar situation of mistaken identity, my grandmother before she passed had severe alzheimers. One morning she is in the bathroom and starts screaming it burns it burns!!! we rush in to ask whats going on an she say this face cream is burning her eyes, it was Vagasil not face cream. Not that I enjoyed seeing her eyes burning but after away from her I had to laugh.

For anyone who is currently dealing with someone in thier life with alzheimers my heart goes out to you.

Xiao en said:
For anyone who is currently dealing with someone in thier life with alzheimers my heart goes out to you.

Thank you. My grandmother is sick with Alzheimer's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back