An update to my site (adding I hope some cool stuff)

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
We are currently revamping our fine site to make it even better with improved layout and design. Don't worry all user names and passwords and also threads/posts have been saved and are stored in a secure location in an encrypted format.

We here at the forum wish everyone a happy Xmas and happy new year. When we return you will notice many changes the main one being our brand new web site entrance with easy access to the computer forum but also a new site which will celebrate England and America past. The way things used to be the sights and sounds of times gone by.

There will be area's available for visitor's contributions which we will welcome. We will of course email all our members when the work has been completed. So once again thanks for your patience

I have met not personally but chatted to some of the great members here and know a lot a lot of you will have some great memory's and pictures you may want to add to my site. As long as they aren't copy righted not a problem.

We would welcome all era's but the 50s and 60s would be great. Where were you when JFK got assassinated or the Beatles came to town or any other historical event occurred.

We are also interested in those personal storys every day life. What takes you back as if it was yesterday a smell a sight.

We are toying with the idea of a second forum called times gone by or past times. Any suggestions

The Barginman2007.com team.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread