Anatomy of an Alpha Monument

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
glyph bird - Copyblank.JPG
discretions photo like he found it..how many of us would have walked right by this?

This thead we are only going to consider the Alpha Monument in all its glory
I will be posting pic of entire alphas so they can be dissected and labeled so that
you may learn confirmation as opposed to background camo, direction signs
attractors and all the rest..
glyph  - Copy2 marked2.jpg
feel free to post your alpha monument pic here.

I want to thank 'discretion' for finding and posting this pic of a awesome alpha monument
I took the liberty of posting it here so we may get a fresh start on a new thread.

I started looking for confirmation marks.
The first thing I noticed is the mark '7P' what looks like a bas relief* mark of the
same configuration.. as you may know or may not, I am not sure at this point, anyway...
the Jesuits marked their sites with Bible Verses not only to comfirm the site but to put their
unmistakable 'brand' on the site.
If you go to Proverbs 7, look for the salient verse..it will leap out at you.

These verses, run the gamut from giving their insights of lamentations, sorrow, mood or even directions and measurements..or mentioning 'judgments and commandments' (important things will be said to get your attention)
things like to 'inherent' remember my commandants, treasure, ect you will know what verse in the chapter once you keep in mind the Jesuits were trying to give you a little clue or just some insight
Remember is is the the passage, so much as it is just pressing home the point of CONFIRMATION

next the Shadow of the profile man, whos nose is almost touching the 7P is telling you LOOK HERE
at this point that is 100% replacement for the hoyo and just a little more!!

just to the right of the shadow face and the 7p is another Shadow of the skull of a cow - with the horns meaning that the trail DOES split here !! Not a cow , ss, the Skull or head of the cow..lol.

Now wondering if they were going to be so kind to tell me which way it split..I notice far over to the right the Shadow of a DOG, ie as in BLACK dog.. -Then if you look at the second pic that the good guy discretion posted you NOTICE some time has elapsed.... that black dog shadow has blossomed out into what is a WOLF head ( ill post that here to later.)

This thread is for learning..please post no comments here to detract or dissuade that these marks
are real and true, they are..beyond a shadow of a doubt! They have been proven by me and
others in the field , boots on the ground style. If you not sure or don't see what I am outlined, that is fine - just post your comments in the form of a question , that we all can stay focused on learning...not getting sidetracked to changing the subject. thanks for your cooperation in advance, I only persevere here because I know almost all of you are serious trackers and you have shown me you are loyal and are on the same wave length that I am on...

One more tiny thing.. I don't give me that crap about " an honest debate " those who do, only want the later and not the former..start your own thread and post your theories that this stuff is nonsense.
I -and those who want to learn don't have the time for such adolescence disturbances.

I know that when ever I have revealed closely held secrets of the Spanish Treasure Code
certain people come unglued and make off the wall disparaging remarks, fine, post them
on your own thread and do not attempt hijack of this thread, because you will be exposed
for what you are, and your credibility will go down in flames.

Now that the critics and hijackers are warned, let the learning begin..

here is a pic that is very near and dear to my heart...it took over 1 year just to find
he site and 8 years to find this outcropping....the clues were small and very nuanced hiding in plain site if you
had 20/20 vision
In 1998, a friend of mine, who I had taught to see these signs, called me one day and
said that he had seen some letters or signs on a mountain close to a job site he was on..

It sounded as exciting as I am a bird dog on point when it comes to finding new pieces to the puzzle.
As we drove to the mountain, I saw nothing,. so we managed to find back roads and 4 wheel drive trails that helped us 'circle' this mountain. I saw nothing, I ask my friend , whats up , I thought you saw something on this big hill...he thought it over and said that we were to close to the forest to see the trees..ah so..so we headed away from the mountain to get a better vantage point.. as he now told me he was about 7 miles from the place where he saw the signs on the mountain. I had no idea that the letters and signs would be so large that you could see them that far away...my mental calculations came up with letters about 30- 60 feet high , a monumental task for the codemakers to literally clear the ground to bare dirt, not including the signs would have to be 20 feet wide for the correct proportion!..I had my doubts that this could and would have been done but my friend would not lie about something like this..

later as we reach the 7 mile distance on the correct side of the mountain, I parked the truck, and looked toward the mountain. There it was, almost like we were seeing an illusion...marks just like he said...a giant "A" then a "L" next a sign that looked like a giant asterisk * only it had 8 lines. There are two more signs which I will keep to myself for now..later when I can get the proper pics, I will discuss theses here.. The weather conditions were such I could not get any decent pics from 7 miles away..since I have moved two one way from the spot and have not had the necessity to go back there to date.
When we came back home and I plotted the signs on a large country map..and decoded what I could of the signs, we were directed to go 90 degree heading. The time the "L" was basically the Masons'
square, using the right triangle.

Later that summer, I was out investigating the area where the signs were made on the mountain...
as I bisected the hills next to my area of concern, I notice a ridge line with a giant hoyo!
I pulled off the dirt road and parked...my bumper sticker reads " I brake for hoyos"

Hmm a barbed wire fence, no signs, no keep out warnings..and for some reason my trusty pet dog, named Kino wanted to stretch his legs and took off under the fence to run the length of this long green pasture. No live stock anywhere, so I had to retrieve my retriever so over the fence I went..thinking that is what I will tell the Judge if the worse would happen..I do not recommend trespassing - but this area was not posted, so I took a chance.
As I crested the ridgeline and headed toward the hoyo.. I realized that his hoyo was a huge monster sized hole big enough to walk thru!
Before I walked thru it I looked thru to the spot that was highlighted by the hole and the contained view. I memorized the spot on the ground and proceed thru the hoyo..Kino willing followed... he's not only my dog, he is cover story , lol.
Later down on the flat, I got to the spot where i was pointed too..looking around, then I saw it...
a Janus monument, wow..the beginning of the treasure trail, AND it was oriented the same 90 due East azimuth.
9993.jpg http://3The Janus marker has two faces, as you know looking in opposite directions, this remarkable specimen is the face that looks east toward the treasure trails ultimate conclusion...notice the very very colonial period type vibe.. he could have been a contemporary of any of the signers of the Declaration.
What you might not see in the heavily cropped pic is a bear head silhouette. A fair warning of things to come if your not careful...on the other side of this Janus rock is the classical Indian Head, perfectly executed design..really to me this rock is a treasure in itself! and a awesome day in the field.
Right now i don't want to post too many picture clues because I am still working on the retrieval.
I will try to give you a glimpse however if I can find some with no landmark clues.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]43157._xfImport[/ATTACH][img]
Later, I will post the actual Alpha Monument that these early clues lead to. The remarkable part. from the Janus monument to the Alpha was a distant 80 miles! and since the distances were so immense and most of it all private property it took all of 1 year just to find the site then to find the outcropping we wanted, then another 7 for a total of 8 years! to find the Alpha monument

Attachments

• glyph  - Copy2 marked2.jpg
    glyph - Copy2 marked2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,081
  • 9993.jpg
    9993.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,236
  • glyph bird - Copyblank.JPG
    glyph bird - Copyblank.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,031

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Here's one I'm learning on. Haven't figured much out yet. Seems that I'm missing the right time for the shadows or just missing the obvious. This could be just a camp sight on the royal trail. Some great informational posts and enlightening debates have come up recently. Thanks to all . Jim

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg2.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg2.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 1,139
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Jim/
thanks for posting and your comments, yes some nice stuff has come our way
'discretions' is the best looking and compete alpha I have seen yet on line, except my
own which I will be posting here later...

I see why you were compelled to take this photo. the same reason the BIT likes the
looks of the depression , it made him ask...."whats in it", there nothing IN it, it IS
meaning the shape is the data, usually hoyo's are the 'data' center, here in the absense
of a hoyo I suspect this is the 'data'. this will become clear later, right now just have
some patience...it will be revealed. whether it is or is not an Alpha or just a trail marker.

I am not going to mark this photo right now, because before it is marked, it makes a
great learning tool. I urge no one else to mark it either for now, please. That will save
the confusing guesses...

with that said, Jim take a look at the full outline of the hole...not the shadow part but
the outside edge..see the shape, when you do mark for me...and lets take this point
of discovery nice and slow so we can bring as many folks as possible along with us.

Right now I have no hoyo to see, and I dont see anything else right off the bat..but
as you know that does not mean they are not there....it may or not be an Alpha,
but that is the way we learn. I know it will be worth you time.
thanks for posting it..Jim
rangler

...there is an old zen saying,that is used when trying to get initiates to think outside the box...
"it is much like the hand trying to understand itself..the hand can't grab the
hand, because it IS the HAND"

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Thanks Rangler . As yet I've not found a hoyo but the area has been damaged and vandalized. One theory I have is that the Spanish would have a sign in place to show you were viewing from the correct angle. In this case I think the face in the lower left corner is looking at me though the eyes seem closed or squinting. I have tried to see a owl in the shadow between the rocks but the shape seems a bit off.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TJim:
That head in the lower left has buck teeth, of all things. LOL There is a dark Olmec type head at the top of the left column that is looking toward the right. About half way down that column, on the left, is an "L" Sun sign. At the bottom of that left column is, of all things, a black kangaroo looking rat; complete with tail. At the top of the far right column, in the shady spot, is a "Y". I haven't done any light adjustments yet to look in the shadows.

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Blind tried to answer you but must have messed up as the post was lost. I understand how hard it is to spot shadow signs. When I do find one of shadow or light and shadow I feel pretty good but these forums have taught me that I've a long way to go. As for this being a Alpha , I just don't know! The classic signs have escaped me but still I just cant let go. Perhaps it's a camp site. I hope to learn more about it and hope we all have a good time learning.

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Shortstack Good spots ! I hadn't noticed that nasty pack rat. The nose on the dark skin guy seems to be glued on but I aint gonna pull it to find out. The Muzzle of the poodle turns into a lion. I think you can see that in this crop. So we have the royal poodle combined with the sign of the king .

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg6.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg6.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 1,129
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Jim,
yes I see your guy, and he is squinting...his right eye is closed...this is a pretty good mark..it fairly detailed, it is recessed and part of his face is in shadow..perhaps this the mark not citing orientation but the time of day..do you remember the time it was taken.,,maybe the shadow signs will blossom out later in the day..just at guess at this point, I do have a good feeling though...

Bill,
yep I see your Olmec face too, but if you look close on the right side of his head is a small pointy horn, and the over all look is demon like..with the pronounced teeth thingy- and yes I have several faces that
can only be described as satanic. They liked doing this, keep the suspicious away-,more than likely Amerindians.
Good eye there bud, that Sunsign with is in a right angle L as you said..closer look shows a mans profile face inside the L with sun like rays coming out of it, I counted them , as far as i can see there are 8 rays. you know what the 8 means...nice!
this could mean distance to the Omega also, if this is an Alpha. I could have a secondary meaning..the Aztecs, venerated a Sun Gold..with a nuanced meaning gold,.
So far we have found at least 3 marks that could me confirmation marks. I am not sure the total number that it takes, however , i suspect it is not the number but the quality of the marks.

The biggest thing is all these marks so far, are not background camo, or geoglyphs..they are precise renderings, apparently..this is looking pretty good...let keep at it..
good going guys, this is the way it should be here on our favorite forum
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks, I just couldn't resist this one marker for now. I put this big arrow in to point out something that just looks FUNNY. I mean, it looks fakey. It may just be the way the light is striking the stone facing material, but it's been bothering me since I first saw the pic.
Now, that dark hole has some black markings inside; maybe natural; maybe manmade. The top of the center column kinda looks like a bird. I obviously adjusted the lighting and contrast a little bit. Ole Bucky down in the lower left looks ready to eat some corn on the cob.

IMG_0021.jpg2.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since no one else has mentioned it (them); are those two teats of the Olmec guy pointer stones???? One is light colored stone; the other is dark. What the heck could THAT mean??

Just spotted a "2" lying on it's side just above the second column, about on level with the Olmec's head.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
how about the goal post thing on the bridge of the nose,area #2 maybe shadow mushroom?and is the top flat yellow stone a jesuit man?area#4

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
What I like about this site is, that there doesn't seem to be much loose earth/sand around up high,, maybe an entrance will be under or behind a slab,, hopefully not too much digging! td

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Brent,
yea I saw that too, and it seems to be in the right eye socket of a burly looking dude..
not sure what it means ,. I need to take it to paint and zoom in , but havent had the time -this
thread had been buzzing all evening..great when things all come together..good eye on that catch Brent you are in the zone with spotting these things...
thanks for the input
rangler

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
here is a front shot of the poodle-lion combination.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg2.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,054

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
far left column area #1 black stone looks the shape of dog head with(O) mine sign toward right end,could be a owl above it? and a shadow man with a object in his hand pointing at what looks 2 be a lion head 2 the left.sorry for marking pic but i would like to know what area people are seeing things in thought this might help.

Attachments

• IMG_0021_jpg2area markers.JPG
    IMG_0021_jpg2area markers.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 990

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Am trying to improve the views of areas of interest .

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg4.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg4.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 977
K

Kentucky Kache

Whose the guy peekin' over the rocks?

Attachments

• Rock.png
    Rock.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 988

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TJim,
I was just looking at the enlarged photo in post #8, and the Olmec guy's nose looks like a buck toothed beaver with his ears perked up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread