What's new

Anchor Pin

Bubba65

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
925
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Hi All,

I dug this Anchor Pin yesterday and posted it on the Today's Forum. It is all together pin and all was wondering if anyone knew the age of it and what it is for. Thanks for looking and for any help.

Bubba65
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1811.webp
    IMG_1811.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_1814.webp
    IMG_1814.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_1811.webp
    IMG_1811.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1814.webp
    IMG_1814.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 310
Only because I've seen others that look very close to this I believe it is a WW2 Navy sweetheart pin.
 
Upvote 0
That is Sweet :love6:
Well found :headbang:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
I like it.

Brian
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
CRUSADER said:
I thought about that but deleted my post because its not the same size ...but I dunno. My guess is WWII sweetheart.

I didn't think it was the one on this link, I was drawing parallels with the style only. Its unlikely to be British Military issue but as you say could be a British sweetheart brooch/badge/pin
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom