ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I assume that you did not take that kill pot from an Anasazi/ Hopi grave as they are protected Federally and archaeologically.That actual pot and design can be narrowed down to a specific area. First I have read this post and ask you gentleman to keep it on topic as you may noticed several pages deleted.
Thanks!

That bowl is a well-known Mimbres artifact recovered from the Mattocks Site in the upper Mimbres Valley north of San Lorenzo NM - probably years before the two folks reporting on this thread were born. Here: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Man_and_crane,_Mangas-Mimbres_pot.jpg These two are looking for rock formations, not artifacts, as the thread posts have shown.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reckon they wised up, and thats why they're now Ancient Voices. Maybe we ought ta follow, ye reckon?

I just knew that the P is very important. But Dang. 92318 212.JPG Whoop there it is.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What in the world does the artifact have to do with the post then? lol.my bad on the copy paste kill pot.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog is that a reverse p or a 9? If a P than maybe the false one??? Just another thing to consider.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I see it. I can tell you that is a good place. In one the lion in there with children from what I can see. Do you get a good feeling there?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone who knows the Biblical stories. It's shows up in every picture I've seen from others. Even the one I live on. I was down in Mexico and it's the same there. Most likely the Jesuits but not limited to just them. The work looks very similar to a know site in Mexico on the Yucatan. Mixed in with what other are saying Mayan. I could see Christian symbolism. Only people with the right training will see it.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one you get a bad feeling from do you have any pictures? You need to know he good and the bad. Maybe they were protecting you with a warning or the time is not right.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The S...

Okay, I just got caught up. And I am sure that someone is going to want to shoot me for looping back too far...
But I cannot ignore the carving on the carving of the man, that TNMountns posted.
I think it was BWBob that posted that image in a book, or it was DTTH that posted it.

My head is spinning from trying to catch up...

Itā€™s med time so I will try to fix any whiplash effects soon, so I donā€™t have to remember all of that.

#/;0{>~
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1568952918.409570.jpg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1568954319.208524.jpg

Posts 613 and 601 (picture 2) middle lower image.

Their combined research, not mine!!

All of the images were just stuck in my head, at the same time...

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes PMikel i have clean ones. I got tired of my photos showing up online, + a lot of people dont want to share theirs, so i fubar them up. I have had people act like i owe them a clean photo.

I understand what you have done,i had seen your post on your thread about the destruction. I feel pretty confident that people like that will never be blessed with a recovery. I have seen the photos on your thread. That work is Great. I can bet that the Vaults are just as great in construction. Their just not going to let someone walk right in there. It will be Blood,Sweat and Tears. It can be done. Hopefully you can get some kind of contract sewed up.

Dog, I understand your frustration with your stuff showing up on other sites. I have searched on google a few times and discovered photos of me, and on my own site!!

It really got to me, the first several times that it happened.

A few times, it was just looping back around to TreasureNet.com. I have found other ā€˜s work there, that I was familiar with, the same way.

TNET is a public site and that just comes with the territory of posting here.

But when someone that isnā€™t even a member here, copies anything of ours and takes credit for it.... that is a violation of the copyright [emoji767] that Tnet holds over us as an umbrella [emoji299]ļø.

Iā€™m sure that it would take some research to catch the folks that are doing it , but Iā€™m sure that it can be done.

That umbrella comes with a fence, that should stop outsiders from stealing it from us and it keeps us from just stripping our threads up and destroying them, for Tnetā€™s protection.

Those outsiders are hard to track down by the same thing that we use to protect our site locations, our pseudonyms. We find friends here and learn to trust them, as they learn to trust us. That is a two way, cobblestone road, and sometimes I, and other folks here have been robbed by outsiders because we let our guard down.

I know that I have done that.
You are wise to keep your guard up.

After nudging you to show more of your work, I believe that I owe you an apology for that kind of pressure.

You are doing the right thing to protect your site location. That is your right to do.

Donā€™t change it.
And I am sorry for over stepping the bounds. I sometimes forget about the fence, and the holes in it.

#/;0{>~(c)
(Pseudonym)!

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You dont owe me a apology at all Pmikel. I dont see anything wrong with your posts. As far as Tnet owning people photos, i dont buy into that. They dont even know if the person that is posting the photos is the true owner. Here is one for them to own,Lol. th.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread