OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find this shape interesting too. Gonna have to see if its legit.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe?
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 142
  • Map-of-the-Nile-River-in-Ancient-Egypt-Egypt-Tours-Portal-768x1265.jpg
    Map-of-the-Nile-River-in-Ancient-Egypt-Egypt-Tours-Portal-768x1265.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 129
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love Maybe. It gives anything a chance.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

82.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe to much of a strech of things. Just gonna have to keep digging for info.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i find the Russian Sickle sign in the field, i know iam in the Valley of Kings. The secret Russian collusion sign?
attachment.php
Maybe ? Alls good now.

Attachments

98.7 KB · Views: 123
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny how the south part of a Ancient lava flow in New Mexico 33 looks like this map33. Maybe? Ha Ha,the maybe gives it a chance.
attachment.php
Then again , maybe its cloud reading?

Attachments

• 5877781_450_450_80444_0_fit_0_8fdbd437ca9b9d9cc961e6ff38a8174e.jpg
    5877781_450_450_80444_0_fit_0_8fdbd437ca9b9d9cc961e6ff38a8174e.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 107
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see that. Iam glad i didnt look into that one, i would have been about 214 kilometers off. I think this is a mineral claim also. I think its a much older one, not recorded on paper. I see doorway, mineral deposit there. Looks to be possibly Irish with the clover? Possibly the Molly Maguries?
attachment.php
Ancient Claim marker - Cookes Range.

Forgot to give credit. Roger Snow showed me this site. I hope your doing well Rog. and all is well with you.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a great video. Amazing what this guy can do. Lots of good info. in that video. I bet he would be one heck of a teacher on the subject . If you believe in dowsing, and use it. It should help you with understanding the X spot stuff. It will take you to the next level on where to dig. Like the Lizard Kings says, this can be held by any man. No need for a self proclaimed Guru with the rule book. Its there for the common man. Just set the Ego on the shelf. It will be a threat to the experts, but dont let them try and control you. The Lizard King is right.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is a great video. Amazing what this guy can do. Lots of good info. in that video. I bet he would be one heck of a teacher on the subject . If you believe in dowsing, and use it. It should help you with understanding the X spot stuff. It will take you to the next level on where to dig. Like the Lizard Kings says, this can be held by any man. No need for a self proclaimed Guru with the rule book. Its there for the common man. Just set the Ego on the shelf. It will be a threat to the experts, but dont let them try and control you. The Lizard King is right.

I've come to the conclusion that dowsing is a talent that people are born with, not taught. Sure, we can all find shallow water pipes with bent brazing rods - that's not what I'm referring to. What I'm talking about is the alleged ability to locate specific objects, including natural water sources, metal lodes, hidden or lost objects, etc. Talk is cheap and claims of this alleged ability are generally only whiskey talk used to separate you from your money.

When I contacted dowsers to help locate targets, I would always send them a test map (except water witchers). It was a xerox of a topo map of a few square miles of empty forest or ranch land with all labels blanked out (survey info, place names, etc). The land was somewhere I had never been to and I would ask them to locate anything manmade on the map. Many refused without a payment. I ****-canned them immediately. Many others marked places on the map. From these I would get the map coordinates and go see if anything was on the ground at the spots they marked. In most cases, there was nothing there. In two cases, I was astonished to find obscure manmade things exactly where predicted. These two had the ability. The others, even the well-intentioned, didn't seem to have the ability.

I personally wouldn't deal with a dowser who wanted money for his time, although your choices may vary. Those who do it for free and have the talent are hard to find - usually by word of mouth. Water witchers almost always are happy to try to help you for free. Same goes for object-finders.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet there is just as much fraudulent stuff going on in Dowsing for Treasure as there is in Treasure hunting signs and symbols. Those guys that can do map dowsing is pretty amazing and interesting to me. Iam sure you checked them out, and didn' just take their word for it. Which hopefully anyone would. That Ancient adage is great, seen it in action on here many times.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find the gas that he mentions, at 28:50 in the video, that is present with buried gold very interesting. I know one place i was at, the floor cracked and dropped a little. It gave me that elevator stop sensation, then a strange smell of something filled in. Nothing like a rotting smell, but something different . So keep on your toes and stay safe.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think if a person was to look into this Ancient Snake culture ? Aztec/Mayan? Art work. I believe a person just might find Atlantis depicted in their work. I find it interesting what he saw from the drone. I bet the Ancient earth movers made that niche in the hills. I think the remodeling theory of the Snake mound is great. I think Atlantis is in their work.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• SS2315403.jpg
    SS2315403.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 221
  • d7673572f98c2b7fd9db4eaaf60f8886.png
    d7673572f98c2b7fd9db4eaaf60f8886.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 211
  • serpentmound_map.jpg
    serpentmound_map.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 978_map.jpeg
    978_map.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 230
  • R (2).jpeg
    R (2).jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 214

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Bear is sniffing/looking at what I said to look thru.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Valley of the kings has pyramid peaks aligned to solstices. I know of a few here in america.
attachment.php
attachment.php
these are both of the same peak in egypt at valley of the kings. Aligned to summer solstice sunrise. The ones in america are aligned to winter solstice sunrise.

Attachments

• valley-of-the-kings-pyramid-mountain-west-bank-luxor-egypt-08-january-D76W37.jpg
    valley-of-the-kings-pyramid-mountain-west-bank-luxor-egypt-08-january-D76W37.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 96
  • valley-of-the-kings.jpg
    valley-of-the-kings.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 96

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Also referring to sdcfia dowsing, I can dowse water leaks, and have a couple times, only way you can find them underground sometimes, but I can't dowse buried treasure, And I don't believe anyone can. But I haven't thrown out that it's possible people can dowse mines or places to mine.
I unknowingly was dowsing near a treasure site one time and the rod went totally off to the side when I got near the site. It was like it didn't want anything to do with it .

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Also if you have a stand out pyramid peak, you can try going due east /west of it, as far as you can see and still see it from the site. Go exactly, not 1/100th of a degree variance and you may find a cache site. It can be several miles away. One landowner spot I've been trying to secure a contract is 11 miles off. But the spot I want to excavate is exactly due east-west. 270.00/90.00 degrees from the peak. There are stacked rocks on the peak where you start/measure from. And many other markers in closer on or near the hillside where it's at. It's perfectly how a storage would be mapped for later retrieval (major markers/monuments/land forms to go from).
Ha, including a huge aura right over the top, which I actually found first, before all the alignments and markers I didn't know about...

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Also if you have a stand out pyramid peak, you can try going due east /west of it, as far as you can see and still see it from the site. Go exactly, not 1/100th of a degree variance and you may find a cache site. It can be several miles away. One landowner spot I've been trying to secure a contract is 11 miles off. But the spot I want to excavate is exactly due east-west. 270.00/90.00 degrees from the peak. There are stacked rocks on the peak where you start/measure from. And many other markers in closer on or near the hillside where it's at. It's perfectly how a storage would be mapped for later retrieval (major markers/monuments/land forms to go from).
Ha, including a huge aura right over the top, which I actually found first, before all the alignments and markers I didn't know about...

All "pyramid peaks" - ie any mountain, hill, et al, that has a well-defined sharp top as viewed from a distance - will be "aligned" with the solstice sunrises. The accuracy of the alignment could vary according to the peak and observer, but should be pretty good.

You have a daunting task determining that 90.00 deg. parallel search line. First, you need to establish the method and accuracy of whoever secreted the cache on that azimuth. Assuming he was a surveyor, the accepted accuracy for the highly qualified US Mineral Surveyors and Government Land Surveyors as recently as 100 years ago was 5' of arc in determining magnetic declination, based on solar observation using optical equipment. This potential error at 11 miles distance (doubled, depending on either a north or south deviation) could potentially be a search swath 150 feet wide north-to-south.

You can probably approach your target accuracy for the 90 deg. parallel with modern GPS equipment, but determining the required true coordinates of the top of the distant peak vis-a-vis the visual solstice point may be very tricky.

Bottom line: you can get a decent line on the solstice sunrise azimuth, but it seems doubtful you'll ever achieve the accuracy you want, let alone be at all certain of the accuracy of the guy who preceded you. If there is a cache nearby, it seems like you'll need some more information closer to the cache. Of course, I could be wrong. Good luck.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread