74.7 KB · Views: 120
  • OIP (13).jpg
    OIP (13).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 100

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe, maybe not Perseus? his sword is below ?
attachment.php

statue.jpg Yes, that looks like a legit helmeted Greek hero statue profile looking straight in the direction of the All Seeing Eye which is next to a ?Scurra?, which is also looking in the same general direction as everybody before him.

Scurra (scurrae) was the Latin name of the Official Court Professional Buffoon, or the Official Comedian/Clown in service of the medieval kings of Europe. He was the only one allowed to be ?crazy? enough to speak his mind against the authority of the king, or even mock everybody in power, including the king. He had total and complete immunity from punishment, and it was known to be the only one who could speak the Truth to Power, directly. Therefore, the Scurra was known as TRUTH.
In your case, it is safe to assume that following the direction pointed by Scurra is real and true. Anyway, you have additional confirmation from the rest of them?(eye, statue, and the stuff behind the white blockage)

There must be something continuing past the view of this photo, in the line of sight of the Staue/Eye/Scurra. That ?something? must be very-very important, to be pointed by the speaker-of-truth. (the Fool, the Jester) In Yellow

statue 2.jpg

a little contrast will show the faded clown

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php
Yes, that looks like a legit helmeted Greek hero statue profile looking straight in the direction of the All Seeing Eye which is next to a ?Scurra?, which is also looking in the same general direction as everybody before him.

Scurra (scurrae) was the Latin name of the Official Court Professional Buffoon, or the Official Comedian/Clown in service of the medieval kings of Europe. He was the only one allowed to be ?crazy? enough to speak his mind against the authority of the king, or even mock everybody in power, including the king. He had total and complete immunity from punishment, and it was known to be the only one who could speak the Truth to Power, directly. Therefore, the Scurra was known as TRUTH.
In your case, it is safe to assume that following the direction pointed by Scurra is real and true. Anyway, you have additional confirmation from the rest of them?(eye, statue, and the stuff behind the white blockage)

There must be something continuing past the view of this photo, in the line of sight of the Staue/Eye/Scurra. That ?something? must be very-very important, to be pointed by the speaker-of-truth. (the Fool, the Jester) In Yellow

attachment.php

a little contrast will show the faded clown
Nice work as usual Listopiedras,thanks. As usual way too much for me to comprehend . I see Aztec styling, Egyptian, Medieval. When i saw the sword,i thought flint knife for heart removal. The guy that had a claim marker there called it Negro Mountain in his notes. It sure looks like to me, that they have tried to show that there. There are some very nice Delta construction sites there also.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1020011.JPG
    P1020011.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 102
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here is part of Negro Mountain. I hope that prospector found what his heart desired . You did a great job on this site Listopidres, the different weapons you picked out and the photos you showed makes for a positive match. Thanks. I never made the connection . Its right there written in stone.
attachment.php

Attachments

• P3150190.JPG
    P3150190.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 128

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here is part of Negro Mountain. I hope that prospector found what his heart desired . You did a great job on this site Listopidres, the different weapons you picked out and the photos you showed makes for a positive match. Thanks. I never made the connection . Its right there written in stone.
attachment.php

You’re welcome bro.
Also, another fact to know (in order to tie it all together) is that the ‘owners’ of the fleur-de-lis symbol used the ‘african man’ symbolism extensively. It was associated exclusively to pain and suffering depiction in every way it was used. It was also used at their trial to determine the guilty versus not guilty verdict.

The verdict was kept secret up to the last moment while the accused and the crowd were watching two water fountains with different faces sculpted in stone. One was that of a bearded white male, and the other was that of an afro male. If water would run out of the ‘white’ …the verdict…not guilty. If water would run out the ‘black’…the verdict …guilty.

Because of the ‘guilty’ verdict passed on a large number of members, later it became a custom to depict a renegade band of brothers with a ‘negro’ depiction as pain.
(I’ll try to find a photo with such depiction on stone in the field)

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
clown.jpg

...here's a better view of the-speaker-of-truth again

It has a large round head, large/elongated mouth, pointy hat and a skinny body. An Arlequin.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You’re welcome bro.
Also, another fact to know (in order to tie it all together) is that the ‘owners’ of the fleur-de-lis symbol used the ‘african man’ symbolism extensively. It was associated exclusively to pain and suffering depiction in every way it was used. It was also used at their trial to determine the guilty versus not guilty verdict.

The verdict was kept secret up to the last moment while the accused and the crowd were watching two water fountains with different faces sculpted in stone. One was that of a bearded white male, and the other was that of an afro male. If water would run out of the ‘white’ …the verdict…not guilty. If water would run out the ‘black’…the verdict …guilty.

Because of the ‘guilty’ verdict passed on a large number of members, later it became a custom to depict a renegade band of brothers with a ‘negro’ depiction as pain.
(I’ll try to find a photo with such depiction on stone in the field)

Dang thats some great stuff right there. I never heard of that. Thanks Listopiedres.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its bad out here now for hiking. These are the groups you see now. No guns, but backpacks, same camo, about the same age. Seem to be well trained and in shape. Like military. It looks like 1980's central America era camo that they are wearing.
attachment.php
I dont think they are treasure hunting. Just another thing to work around.

Attachments

• 795125771_557.jpg
    795125771_557.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 78

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah, Burreros. Drug mules hired by cartels to bring drugs over the border. But don’t be fooled, even if they don’t carry long guns because they are visible and heavy, at least one guy in charge of security is packing concealed.
Usually one or two cheap handguns easy to hide and ready to ditch them if they get caught by Border Patrol or DEA. They only use them to protect their load from other bandoleros or desperados who want to move on their turf. Sometimes they carry on their backs between tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars. They need to protect that against competition.
Not exactly the kind of people you want to socialize on the trail or around a camp fire, even if you speak the language.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Its bad out here now for hiking. These are the groups you see now. No guns, but backpacks, same camo, about the same age. Seem to be well trained and in shape. Like military. It looks like 1980's central America era camo that they are wearing.
attachment.php
I dont think they are treasure hunting. Just another thing to work around.

They're bottom tier. The people to worry about are the middlemen they are attempting to meet up with on I-10.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php

...here's a better view of the-speaker-of-truth again

It has a large round head, large/elongated mouth, pointy hat and a skinny body. An Arlequin.

That there is some great info. You got a real good grasp on this stuff and can back it up with proof.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That there is some great info. You got a real good grasp on this stuff and can back it up with proof.
....for those who deserve, will see it.

Also, ...when there are too many coincidences, there's no coincidence. And if you have enough training and experience, even pareidolia can be controlled or kept to a minimum, ...or even eliminated. If you're aware of it, you're in control.

Copy.jpg

...and those who know, will know

(Note: this has nothing to do with natural formations you find on google)

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....for those who deserve, will see it.

Also, ...when there are too many coincidences, there's no coincidence. And if you have enough training and experience, even pareidolia can be controlled or kept to a minimum, ...or even eliminated. If you're aware of it, you're in control.

attachment.php

...and those who know, will know

(Note: this has nothing to do with natural formations you find on google)

Listopiedres, I know the info. you have posted has taking my treasure hunting to another level. Many more doors of opportunity in the field have been presented to me since reading your posts:icon_thumright:. I may struggle getting the doors open, but thats on my end. Experience should help with that.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But the credit is yours because you are the real deal and have been active at this for a long time. In that time you have seen it all, and seen them all.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But the credit is yours because you are the real deal and have been active at this for a long time. In that time you have seen it all, and seen them all.

Naw, iam lucky if i know 1% of what they are telling. Their language seems so complex. Their seems to be so much meaning in everything they display and place. Amazing how important the actual messaging is/was important to them. Seems to be a lot of extra labor spent on creating the right motifs for the setups. They definitely seemed believe and loved what they where creating.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Naw, iam lucky if i know 1% of what they are telling. Their language seems so complex. Their seems to be so much meaning in everything they display and place. Amazing how important the actual messaging is/was important to them. Seems to be a lot of extra labor spent on creating the right motifs for the setups. They definitely seemed believe and loved what they where creating.

And yet you ‘sniff’ them all. It is you that finds them for what they are and recognize the set-ups. It is you that takes the right pictures from the correct angles and remove the obstructing vegetation just enough for the shot but not to de-balance the rest, and it is you that knows the details expressed in that last paragraph.
I would bump that percentage you gave yourself much-much higher, as I’ve never seen someone knowing what you know and still keep it humble. The rest you have mentioned will fall in place at the right time. (Worry about muscles.) Ignore/avoid those trying to derail you or become a dead weight. You have the best (and still untouched) sites.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Drawback is however present as a two edges sword: ...it helps, but it cuts too.

check what the security guy is carrying

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread