Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Skull & Spanish Helmet Embedded into Tree Limbs That Grew into Them

View attachment 752631

(taken from a distance... will add clearer photos tomorrow)

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm off to Death Valley to follow up on some leads about the Vikings. See you in a few month's.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to be the common theme among Treasure Hunters.

No it's not the theme, there have been many that help.if you start by first looking at the subject your interested in and then go back a few years. You can read a lot of interesting history written by knowledgeable people.
Good luck
Tom

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears to me that he's writing a book and collecting all the info he can

Hello dusty, many are very knowledgable to a point but not enough for writing a book. If someone wrote a book, there would be thousands of hunters right behind him.
Good luck
Tom

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Most of the symbols and signs books that I havce seen are really pretty good, the most important is the interpitation, seems that almost everyone has one, I would not even think about starting a book about it, too many variables, a person could write a book about drill holes that would have a hundred pages and there would be that many different opinionns on each one I just thought that some may have a interest and it would be helpful, still theres those that can see cracks in rocks and to them its a symbol and its their opinion and I' m ok with it. I started out with a guy that knew where there was a lot of them around a lake and I knew that there was a reason for there being so many diferent sizes in every way, some even upside down in a cave, I just figured out each one had a purpose and started My opinion and I know that theres others that disagree but thats ok. I think that everybody should share, theres 300 plus years and ten of thousands of square miles, Seems that they did not bother with barren ground deserts and such, dont hold your cards too close to your chest. I think the Ships that Mel Fisher found was loaded to the hilt and may been the last of them I think the US had got wind of what was going on and may have sunk them, I don't think any one in their right mind would take off in stormy season, Thats just my thoughts

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the symbols and signs books that I havce seen are really pretty good, the most important is the interpitation, seems that almost everyone has one, I would not even think about starting a book about it, too many variables, a person could write a book about drill holes that would have a hundred pages and there would be that many different opinionns on each one I just thought that some may have a interest and it would be helpful, still theres those that can see cracks in rocks and to them its a symbol and its their opinion and I' m ok with it. I started out with a guy that knew where there was a lot of them around a lake and I knew that there was a reason for there being so many diferent sizes in every way, some even upside down in a cave, I just figured out each one had a purpose and started My opinion and I know that theres others that disagree but thats ok. I think that everybody should share, theres 300 plus years and ten of thousands of square miles, Seems that they did not bother with barren ground deserts and such, dont hold your cards too close to your chest. I think the Ships that Mel Fisher found was loaded to the hilt and may been the last of them I think the US had got wind of what was going on and may have sunk them, I don't think any one in their right mind would take off in stormy season, Thats just my thoughts

I could try to help you but I'm only knowledgeable in spanish symbols from the 15 -1700s.I wil post a picture of a real treasure site.people downloaded it and kept it quiet. If I put it on a thread it won't get lost.
I will show how to read it but you must all figure out where the enterence is.
TAKE CARE
TOM

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
yes dusty but those ships went down in 1622 who was here in the us at that time to sink them? i have scuba on both those ship wrecks with the fishers.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hi, hadji009, thats just a thought that I had rolling around in my mind like a marble, there's so many reasons that IF they had all the Gold why would they need to take it to Spain if this was going to be New Spain, why would they need to make Huge Faces on a wall, seens that they had large to small on everything and it seems to be a pattern, there' s Why would they place an egg shape boulder fifty five inches high with a Cross that had a cripple arm long part runs East / West and the good arm point south indicating 3 directions on the south bank of Red River, across the River north was barren land ( desert) south has lots of desirable property, why does it seem that when you find a triangle that indicates North on a base line its allways 2.5 miles East and west to another trail, it seems that the Cross with the Cripple arm indicates nothing to the north and if you go south to ---------- texas its 12.5 miles or 5 leagues and theres a triangle with 5 backward 7's across the top and it indicates go north 2 tubs carved out of solid rock one with a lip around it to place a lid. Why did they place 25 miles square in a large area why are there 26 letters in their alphabet why did they only use 25, why does it seem that they had places of worship every 12.5 miles or about a days walk from any direction. So many questions without any answers. hadji I'll bet that was an experience with Mel . Did anyone ever figger out the entire weight.

Last edited:

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, hadji009, thats just a thought that I had rolling around in my mind like a marble, there's so many reasons that IF they had all the Gold why would they need to take it to Spain if this was going to be New Spain, why would they need to make Huge Faces on a wall, seens that they had large to small on everything and it seems to be a pattern, there' s Why would they place an egg shape boulder fifty five inches high with a Cross that had a cripple arm long part runs East / West and the good arm point south indicating 3 directions on the south bank of Red River, across the River north was barren land ( desert) south has lots of desirable property, why does it seem that when you find a triangle that indicates North on a base line its allways 2.5 miles East and west to another trail, it seems that the Cross with the Cripple arm indicates nothing to the north and if you go south to ---------- texas its 12.5 miles or 5 leagues and theres a triangle with 5 backward 7's across the top and it indicates go north 2 tubs carved out of solid rock one with a lip around it to place a lid. Why did they place 25 miles square in a large area why are there 26 letters in their alphabet why did they only use 25, why does it seem that they had places of worship every 12.5 miles or about a days walk from any direction. So many questions without any answers. hadji I'll bet that was an experience with Mel . Did anyone ever figger out the entire weight.

Don't believe when people say theres none or little gold in an area, gold is all over the deserts. But the maps and markings must be code broken and then you have to find the right area.there are good people with on this network but there are that few tht play games and try to team up in their groups to try to trick people into divulging their information.information I'm getting tired of people arguing, too many games.
If you share your info. Your braging, if you don't put everything on the table, your hiding things.hang in there and remember that at least one in the arena could be an archiologist.
TAKE CARE
TOM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread