Anniversary in Tennessee

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went back over "The Hill" into good ole Tennessee this weekend. Saturday was my wife's and I Anniversary so, we did what we do every year and that's go to the Volunteers Homecoming football game. Hey, how many wives want to do that on their honeymoon? It's been a ritual of ours every year. After church on Sunday I figured I'd go kick the dirt a little before cruising back over the hill one hour away. It started off cool but rapidly got warmer as the afternoon progressed. It was the day after homecoming and TN. won the game. BIG. It seemed everyone was in a good mood, getting outside with the family. I was near the TN. river again tranquil and at peace. Many a Civil war troops stomped these grounds and even camped. You never know what you'll find. East Tennessee folks is a place you must see. I saw people boating, fishing I even saw another guy detecting as I drove back. If your reading this, I'm the the guy that was tooting my horn at you repeatedly flailing my arms. ;D I managed to dig a couple of old coins and an old brass Leedawl compass. HHHH

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 388
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 403
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 381
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 396
Upvote 0

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice relics and coins, 4-H. Great pics, too. I like that padlock.

Sounds like you had a great time.

HH,
R.I.

cintisteve

Oct 29, 2006
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any idea what the thing in the lower left corner is? I could swear I found its twin last week

Steve

Attachments

• 11-1-09A.JPG
    11-1-09A.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 385
  • 11-1-09A.JPG
    11-1-09A.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 382
OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
cintisteve said:
Any idea what the thing in the lower left corner is? I could swear I found its twin last week

Steve
I sure don't Steve I have posted them in "what is it" before and No One could ID it. It's brass if any one wants to take a stab at it HHHH

IronSpike

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2009
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics, looks like a pretty place :icon_sunny:

Happy Anniversary :hello2: On how many of those trip have you brought along your detector :D

What's the relic to the far right? Aren't the brass rings reign guides.

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on some great finds. That wasn't me detecting when you drove by. Wish it was but my mother was here visiting for two weeks and I just took her Nashville Sunday so my weekends are free :hello2: for a while. Give me a holler when you come back again and we will put a hunt together. And by the way.......... GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My anniverary is Wednesday. I wonder if my wife would like to go hunting. Just kidding.

S

seger98

Nice finds there 4-H. It's always nice when the wife & I can get out together and do some detecting.

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
IronSpike said:
Great pics, looks like a pretty place :icon_sunny:

Happy Anniversary :hello2: On how many of those trip have you brought along your detector :D

What's the relic to the far right? Aren't the brass rings reign guides.
:hello:Thanks Kenn. My detector always rides sidekick. I'm not sure what that relic is to the right??? A bell off one of those toy monkeys that clap together. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
treasurehound said:
Congrats on some great finds. That wasn't me detecting when you drove by. Wish it was but my mother was here visiting for two weeks and I just took her Nashville Sunday so my weekends are free :hello2: for a while. Give me a holler when you come back again and we will put a hunt together. And by the way.......... GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!
Go Vols!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread