What's new

Announcement - Elevation to Diamond Member Level

  • Thread starter Thread starter stefen
  • Start date Start date
S

stefen

Guest
Just discovered that I am at the Gold Member level and only need another 94,956 measily posts to acheive the next level commonly referred to as "Diamond Member"....WOW :coffee2:

Lets do the math...

At 4.055 posts per day, thats 23417 days or 64+ years

Lets add my current age to that...nope...won't be around to see that anniversary date...

Where do you stand in the TN foodchain?

Do we need to scream and holler, rant and rave, (or bribe) to get the limits adjusted to a reasonable level?

By the way, Jeff, this post is a serious topic and isn't funny so don't shift to Comedy Central :coffee2:
 
Give me another week :tongue3:
 
In sixty four years I will be one hundred and twenty five years old.

Nah, I will be to febal at that age to make any post. If I live that long.

I'll go for the silver award.

What the heck, I'll just go for the treasure itself for the thrill of finding it.
 
stefen, there are some things in life that should just be something to shoot for but, unattainable.................things like, in your case..HEAVEN! ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
packerbacker said:
stefen, there are some things in life that should just be something to shoot for but, unattainable.................things like, in your case..HEAVEN! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beleive me that is a goal that is totally out of reach ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
stefen said:
packerbacker said:
stefen, there are some things in life that should just be something to shoot for but, unattainable.................things like, in your case..HEAVEN! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beleive me that is a goal that is totally out of reach ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm so glad he said it first and you agreed with him so I didn't have to say it ...
I'd have to think that our being some part of management in Hell should be a mark of some merit .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom