Woodland Detectors
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2008
- Messages
- 12,783
- Reaction score
- 143
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I just have to ask.
is it me or are some commercials so loud that when they come on they are so freaking loud they blow you our of your chair?
Do they actually think that if it's louder that we will pay them more attention??
Seriously?
c'mon!
I turn the channel and not allow them any type of ratings.
What's going on there people?
is it me or are some commercials so loud that when they come on they are so freaking loud they blow you our of your chair?

Do they actually think that if it's louder that we will pay them more attention??
Seriously?
c'mon!

I turn the channel and not allow them any type of ratings.
What's going on there people?
And it probably has nothing to do with the television show.








