mikeraydj
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I went to another public park after being ran out by the the head of parks here last week. I decided to hunt using a probe. This old guy and his dog comes over to me and says. "What you are doing is illegal." I said how so? He says " It is against the law to use your Geiger counter here." Geiger counter? I informed him that I was using a metal detector. He said " Those are illegal. People like you ruin our beautiful pristine grass of the park." I told him that he was mistaken and that there is no law or ordinance on the books that prohibit me from metal detecting. The law does say that I cannot harm or deface the park which I am not doing. I told him thanks for his comments but is is terribly misinformed. I went back to detecting. Oh and remember the parks and rec. people that ran me out of the park earlier. Look what I dug up.


I dont do that park but once or twice a week now though and only if i get up early like 4am or so, i figure i can better argue my case of im just up early if he catches me then when i was waiting for the lights out. I found another park and a ghost town not too far from here that i been putting my attention into lately however, till my digger went limp noodle on me. Now waiting patiently for my new hori hori to come in











