What's new

Another Button from the park

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this button tonight at a local park. Any info would be great thanks.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 018.webp
    Picture 018.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 204
  • Picture 020.webp
    Picture 020.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 191
I suspect this might be a iron-backed blazer or sport coat button.


Best Wishes,


Buckleboy
 
Upvote 0
Picture is too dark. Try using a blue background.
 
Upvote 0
sscindercoop said:
Better pics added.
Much better! :icon_thumright: perfect.

You should have left the old pictures so others can learn. It is very hard for automatic cameras to adjust to the white background.
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • button anchor2 fashion.webp
    button anchor2 fashion.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0
Thanks for the fast Id guys. I will put the old pics back up. Thanks for the tip on picture taking bigcypresshunter.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 015.webp
    Picture 015.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Picture 016.webp
    Picture 016.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 182
Upvote 0
sscindercoop said:
Thanks for the fast Id guys. I will put the old pics back up. Thanks for the tip on picture taking bigcypresshunter.
;D Youre welcome. I had to learn fast to sell antiques on eBay. I couldnt get top dollar without a good clear picture.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
2
Views
190
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom