What's new

Another commemorative

Modern Day Miner

Jr. Member
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver
I was going through my normal tuesdays batch and I saw a coin that I thought might be silver. I pulled it out and looked at it and it was just a 74 but the coin right next to it was a clad 1986 statue of liberty commemorative. It was pure luck that I found this coin in the box. If it had not been for the dark colored 74 I would have just thrown the roll in the dump bag. Any way its not silver but still a cool half.
 
Upvote 0
one of the few things my Dad left me was a 86 proof set It is just the .50 and the $1.00, but the $1 is silver. cool coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom