What's new

Another copper

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I planned on an all day hunt in my big field, but my neighbor came over and needed me to do some welding for him, 3 hours later I was done. Decided to hunt a field close to the house and found a KG2 and some other treasures. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20161202_201403.webp
    _20161202_201403.webp
    303.4 KB · Views: 127
  • _20161202_201529.webp
    _20161202_201529.webp
    310.8 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 34
Art, you're on a roll! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Art, good karma paid off, nice finds!
 
Congrats on the copper and other goodies. I believe that long thin piece of metal is a flattened corn husking tool from the 1860's. I bet it looked like this at one time.

th.webp

The only reason I know is I dug one in better shape.
 
The Kilo (kg) of copper is growing ..nice
 
Nice Georgie copper Art!
 
Congrats on another old copper. Looks like you snagged a little musket ball as well. Well done sir.

John
 
Nice finds Art
 
You're a good neighbor Art, I think we should get.together for a hunt. By the way, do you think you can weld this luggage rack I want to put on my bike? lol,
Congrats on the big copper.
 
Thank you for sharing your latest hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
You seem to find coppers like I find clad! :)

Nice!
 
man you live in a killer place congrats on the finds.
 
Art, you are "Captain Copper" this fall. in 21 years of detecting, I have only dug one- a 1794. WTG, Q.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom