What's new

Another day at the early 1800s site. Need help with identification.

Recoveredmol

Full Member
Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
167
Reaction score
546
Golden Thread
0
Another day at the early 1800s site.

Going to need some help on some of these.

The hoe was a neat find. It was about 12 inches deep under a medium sized rock.

The large button is super cool. Hopefully someone can help with identification. I'll try to clean it when I get home.

And any help with identification on the other two items would be great.

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 20230704_094706.webp
    20230704_094706.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 91
  • 20230704_094712.webp
    20230704_094712.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
  • 20230704_095146.webp
    20230704_095146.webp
    814.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 20230704_102147.webp
    20230704_102147.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
Upvote 3
Another day at the early 1800s site.

Going to need some help on some of these.

The hoe was a neat find. It was about 12 inches deep under a medium sized rock.

The large button is super cool. Hopefully someone can help with identification. I'll try to clean it when I get home.

And any help with identification on the other two items would be great.

Thanks.
Looks like part of a horse bit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom