The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hit the same soccer fields as yesterday (http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,125351.0.html) and found some more goodies. I've probably only covered 20% of the fields so far (7 soccer fields). Hunted for about 3.5 hours.

dec07_19.jpg

Cool soccer ball pendant...
dec07_20.jpg

Small silver ring...
dec07_21.jpg

Another, seemingly obligatory James Avery cross ring...
dec07_22.jpg

This isn't a pendant...it looks like it was attached at a few points...gold plated I believe (no hallmarks though)...
dec07_23.jpg

The park...
nov07_12.jpg

HH!
TBGO

Upvote 0
Your gonna be old before you get all that MDed :)...aa

Nice finds. Isn't it nice living in Texas? You can hunt all year round in shorts! I'm headed to PA for Xmas and I don't think I'll get much detecting done up there. My blood isn't as thick as the MD maniacs up North.

Beep....You have a hell of a long way to go,I can only imagine the find's comin' out of there.Sound's like a "Shark Pit' to me ;) Happy Holiday's to ya and Congrat's!!

hey beep, looks like a nice haul. i have done some soccer fields here in the dallas area. looks like qtrs are a big thing. i find a lot more qtrs at soccer fields than parks. have fun on those fields. gf2 in tx

Nice finds, good spot too. That place will keep you busy for a while. That could be a good regular spot for you, try and keep track of where you find large amounts of items so you can re-visit it again and again.
HH
Glenn

Looks like you've got a sweet honey hole in that park! Good for you. And the perfect ground too! I'm jealous! >:( Our soccer fields are as hard as cement (clay). Keep em coming!

HH,
Moon

aa battery said:
Your gonna be old before you get all that MDed :)...aa

HAHAHA! That is quite an area to cover! :o Super finds Beep! No telling how many keepers you'll get from there!

Congrats!! Nana :)

Nice post and finds Beep! Here in Germany, the soccer capitol of the world, I find very little on the soccer fields. HH, Mike

Beep,
Nice finds!! Love the pendent. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back