What's new

Another day same school , a few cool finds , ring #40

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the school I hunted yesterday to see if I could squeeze some more out of it :laughing7: . Very first target at 5 inches was a 1952S wheat :thumbsup: Then a 1954 Nickel :thumbsup: . It seemed like I was in an older part of the field due to the rest of the finds . I found two Toosie toys , a tiny old pocket knife and a cool fob that says Santa Clara Savings since 1889 . One other thing found was a junk ring . Total clad for 2 hours was $3.91 :icon_thumright:
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_4252.webp
    100_4252.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 116
  • 100_4253.webp
    100_4253.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
  • 100_4255.webp
    100_4255.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 106
  • 100_4257 (2).webp
    100_4257 (2).webp
    211.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_4258 (2).webp
    100_4258 (2).webp
    229.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_4259.webp
    100_4259.webp
    287.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_4260.webp
    100_4260.webp
    157.9 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 10
Very nice old car, Congrats.
 
NICE FINDS . AND THE ONLY RING I HAVE EVER FOUND WAS AROUND THE NECK OF MY TEE SHIRT AND LATER THAT DAY I TURNED IT INSIDE OUT AND KEPT ON DIGGING .
 
Congrats on a nice assortment of finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom