What's new

Another dream roll!!

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Searched $300 in quarters (skunk), $100 in dimes (skunk), $60 in nickels (no wars) and 24 hand rolls of halves from various banks. I managed another dream roll (16 40% and 6 1964 Kens). Also scored another 40% in another roll. Along with yesterday, this puts me back on track with all my goals (except getting a V nickel, Walker halve and , SL quarter which are all simply a shot in the dark).

I hope for another good day tomorrow.

Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds!
Okay, now it's my turn to pick. Not only was it a great roll, it had 22 coins! :tongue3:
HH
Gilbert
 
enamel7 said:
Nice finds!
Okay, now it's my turn to pick. Not only was it a great roll, it had 22 coins! :tongue3:
HH
Gilbert
CRHer's setting new standards. Gonna be a tough one to beat!
 
Haven't seen a dream roll like that this month. Nice pick up there. I did have a teller ask me if I wanted any of these...he then took out $18 in loose, all 40%. That was a shiny looking handful :icon_thumright: -

Maine_Jim
 
Never say long shot my 10 yr old got a v nickle sat and we are by no means monster hunters lol. Only do around 400 in nicks a month.
 
I stand corrected. The dream roll contained 14 40% and 6 90%.

Sorry about the error.

OWS
 
it's nice finding rolls just stuffed with silver like that. I've had quite a few dream rolls this month. I need a dream box though, I want to get a huge find.
 
Nice find, Obsessedwithsilver,
Check my score today
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom