What's new

Another Electro transformation

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I found this old silver ring awhile back.
I could barely make out any detail on it.
The electro process shed some light on a cool silver ring. ;D
The first photo shows it in the foreground, not too good of a photo but you can see that the condition is bad.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    115.1 KB · Views: 379
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    115.1 KB · Views: 371
  • 024.webp
    024.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 371
  • 025.webp
    025.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 362
Upvote 0
Impressive cleaning job, D S C! :hello2:
 
Sand Crab,

Is the ring to the left silver also?

I bet that one would clean up up very nicely...looks like it has a pretty pattern on the band.

Would love to see it if you decide to clean it.

Lorraine
 
lorraine said:
Sand Crab,

Is the ring to the left silver also?

I bet that one would clean up up very nicely...looks like it has a pretty pattern on the band.

Would love to see it if you decide to clean it.

Lorraine

The picture was taken back in Oct/2010. I've already gotten rid of those rings in a bulk sale. I kept the large one because it looked interesting.
 
Da Sand Crab said:
I found this old silver ring awhile back.
I could barely make out any detail on it.
The electro process shed some light on a cool silver ring. ;D
The first photo shows it in the foreground, not too good of a photo but you can see that the condition is bad.
Well done mate.WTG.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom