What's new

Another find from the Gold Masonic Field

T Hunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
279
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Need help with this one also . This was found in the same field as the Gold Masonic Fob . Thank You for your time . Mark
 

Attachments

  • MVC-001S.webp
    MVC-001S.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 417
  • MVC-002S.webp
    MVC-002S.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 405
  • MVC-003S.webp
    MVC-003S.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 422
  • MVC-004S.webp
    MVC-004S.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 414
  • MVC-005S.webp
    MVC-005S.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 406
Methinks knob from oil lantern/lamp.

If you can make out the writing on it you can google the name and find the manufacturer.

Randy
 
Upvote 0
RPG said:
Methinks knob from oil lantern/lamp.

If you can make out the writing on it you can google the name and find the manufacturer.

Randy
I was going to say the same. All I can make out is 1864. Figure the rest and we got it. May be a patent date.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
RPG said:
Methinks knob from oil lantern/lamp.

If you can make out the writing on it you can google the name and find the manufacturer.

Randy
I was going to say the same. All I can make out is 1864. Figure the rest and we got it. May be a patent date.
yep
 
Upvote 0
T Hunter said:
Need help with this one also . This was found in the same field as the Gold Masonic Fob . Thank You for your time . Mark
Can we get the size?

Here is a good German link on Petroleum Lamp knobs. http://www.wt-pempel.de/dsr.htm
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Keep up the good work and keep finding more "stuff". I am still working on the cross--slow ;D ;D Cable
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom