old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2013 #1 Here is another point that I found today. In situ. Upvote 0
Cycluran Full Member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 213 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh Detector(s) used Forked Stick Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2013 #2 Wow. Very nice! Great color too.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2013 #3 That is very nice but I like the one your wife found better . No really you guys had a very good day it looks like.
That is very nice but I like the one your wife found better . No really you guys had a very good day it looks like.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2013 #4 I hate that when you see it half way out and you pull and its broken! It happens more than I like to admit to me. I bet it still got your heart pumping. You 2 had a good hunting trip, rock
I hate that when you see it half way out and you pull and its broken! It happens more than I like to admit to me. I bet it still got your heart pumping. You 2 had a good hunting trip, rock
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Tnmountains said: That is very nice but I like the one your wife found better . No really you guys had a very good day it looks like. Click to expand... Yes, I really like those small tri-notches, but I am really glad that she found it. Especially when everyone can go back home with a point.
Tnmountains said: That is very nice but I like the one your wife found better . No really you guys had a very good day it looks like. Click to expand... Yes, I really like those small tri-notches, but I am really glad that she found it. Especially when everyone can go back home with a point.
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,035 Reaction score 9,234 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 30, 2013 #6 what would you call that stone?
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2013 Thread Owner #7 unclemac said: what would you call that stone? Click to expand... I am not quite sure what it is called, but it is quartz with red dots within it. I think it is found south and east of here in the Big Horn Mts.?
unclemac said: what would you call that stone? Click to expand... I am not quite sure what it is called, but it is quartz with red dots within it. I think it is found south and east of here in the Big Horn Mts.?
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2013 #8 Great find, love that color
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 31, 2013 #9 That is a real heartbreaker. Thanks for sharing.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2013 Thread Owner #10 Thank you for your nice comments!