What's new

Another First - Solid Walker Roll

65gt350

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
773
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
While I have had my share of solid Kennedy and Franklins I scored my first solid walker roll today along with other 90%. No key dates but it sure was a surprise. Total haul was ~ 44oz

HH,
65GT350
 

Attachments

  • 071609.webp
    071609.webp
    132.9 KB · Views: 552
Upvote 0
WOW!!! That had to be exciting GT. Bigtime congrats. That is a load of silver too...over 3 pounds...heck of a day....yeah baby!! It has been a very long time since I have heard of anyone pulling a solid roll of Walkers.

Again, kudos on a big day GT!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
I'm speechless. Congrats!
 
I'm still waiting to get a solid roll of anything!!!, the best I ever did was have a teller friend hand me a half roll of mixed Franks and Walkers, while asking " Do you collect these?" Uhmmm.......YES I do... ;D
 
me too, i never have got a solid roll of nothing....congrats
 
i take that back, my wife just reminded me about all the solid rolls of clad :D :D
 
Fantastic, there is still silver out there. Yep, I would still be grinnin, lol.
 
WTG, GT!!!
Congrats!
 
Great score.

Gotta love solid rolls of walkers. Any Key dates?

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
Great score.

Gotta love solid rolls of walkers. Any Key dates?

Mojo

No key dates in the Walkers. I have not searched the Franklin for varieties but I did get a 1964-D TDO-103.

HH,
65GT350
 
obediah said:
Was it from a Box or hand rolls?

It was from $70 worth of hand rolls. I would be going nuts if I pulled a solid roll or 90% from a box.

HH,
65GT350
 
The only solid roll I've ever gotten was a roll of bicentennials.

COngrats on yours!!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice going! I myself just opened a solid box of clads. :notworthy:
 
Wow. alot of these still rolling around.

Golden Silver
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom