What's new

another fun day at the beach 10 gold

Holy crab nice!!! Found in the water?
 
nice find Dave !!
 
That is a REAL big one!! I guess you threw the other 9 back?? I am looking for a day like that, maybe this week.... HH, Beach Papa
 
the other pic is below that one. yes water
 
Your other pic wont open.
 
Six gold pendants in one day?
 
Now it's open very nice finds.
 
Wow that is awesome!
 
Yikes! I need my sunglasses to view those pics!:hello2:

Tell me, please..what is the round object that is in the center of the bottom pic? Can't make it out.

Thanks.

Lorraine
 
Yikes! I need my sunglasses to view those pics!:hello2:

Tell me, please..what is the round object that is in the center of the bottom pic? Can't make it out.

Thanks.

Lorraine
its a 18k with a ball black onyx?
 
it was rough. had 50lbs strapped to my but. i think the waves brought them in. alot of chains out there somewhere
 
That's it! I'm goin in! Great hunt!!
 
Good to see your getting out, and as always you kill it when you do!! Some fine treasure...!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom