What's new

another fun day at the beach and my last post

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
had a fun day at the beach today,found a 10k with some kind of stone?well i see i have haters out there,so this will be my last post.some people go as far as to say i dont find the rings i buy them at a store or whatever and i have others say i get them illegaly,and are envious because their old ass cant find no gold,mabie if you pick up your detector and swing it you will find something. so next time you go to the beach and return empty handed i will have a grin from ear to ear.
 

Attachments

  • 008beach.webp
    008beach.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,359
  • 012cormerant.webp
    012cormerant.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,330
  • 007birds.webp
    007birds.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,334
  • 009mud beach.webp
    009mud beach.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,330
  • 00610k.webp
    00610k.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,320
  • 005junk.webp
    005junk.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,326
Upvote 0
No my friend, stay with us.
I have a real pleasure to read your articles and I am sure it is shared by many of us !!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Hey Snooks - Bummer about the haters. Keep in touch - I for one will miss your posts.

Ray
 
Let them post all they want. It is not what matters. You just keep on posting what you find and we will keep looking. I have not seen anything that looks like it was bought. Anymore than what others put up for us to see. HH
 
Oh snook, please say it isn't so. I show my wife your posts to let me get out in the summer. Seriously, don't worry about what the "others" are saying....they're just jealous. I would laugh it off. I enjoy your posts very much, and would like to see them coming. :thumbsup:
 
I have had the same thing said about me. I don't bother posting anthing about my finds anymore.
 
sent you a pm!!!!
 
Snook, Anytime you have a forum that has a prerequisite that you can NOT question anyone's finds, automatically leads to false post. Otherwise this entire Treasure net forum would collapse.
I have read many of your post and it clear to me the targets you find are true finds. Just look at the pictures. Unlike others that post sparkling jewelry that comes from their wife's jewelry box when she's at Bingo. I can't believe you come this far in life to be run off by someone typing with one finger, and sitting on a donut due to hemorrhoids, and a dead battery in there detector. Keep your head up and screw the naysayer's.
 
Snooksion, I am so sorry to read your post....I hope you will change your mind.

A similar situation happened to me this past summer; a rumor was passed around that I was not finding my gold rings, but instead was buying them at flea markets! ??? ::)

Ignore those insensitive comments, and go on enjoying this great hobby.

Your posts are so enjoyable to read, and your finds are impressive...you are a terrific detectorist, and

I am happy for you everytime that you do well out there. :headbang:

I wish you the best!


Lorraine
 
I don't post anything because I don't find anything, but I am from the area you hunt in and I really like to read your posts. I hope you'll reconsider. Mean people suck!!
 
Please keep up your Post. and send some more pictures of that slimy mud you are detecting in. Maybe some one will take a Hint and get their bare feet North Carolina Tar Hell-- Black,goldnugget-Charlotte,N.C.
 
If he was really going to quit posting he would have just quit. Sounds like he wants everyone to beg him to keep posting.
 
:o NO!!!! Don't stop posting, we look forward to seeing your finds, and hearing your stories!!!! It's a blast seeing your posts, and your wonderful pictures!!!! That ring is gorgeous, WTG!!!!! Don't listen to those that complain, they are just jealous!!!!!!!! :laughing9: :notworthy:
 
Snooksion, sorry to hear people feel like that. I will miss your post....Congrads on the rings today, drop a few post once and awhile just to make them jealous.... I have got afew jabs also on video this and video that, blablabla......wait till I retire " :laughing7: " Good Luck, see you in a few years...........
Obn/joe
 
I think I have read almost all your posts and I don't remember reading where anyone ever challenged your finds??
 
I would not mind having that problem: People hating on me, because I was finding so much :icon_sunny: The Blank with them...
 
I think most of us believe your finds are real. It never crossed my mind they were'nt legit.
 
lookindown said:
If he was really going to quit posting he would have just quit. Sounds like he wants everyone to beg him to keep posting.

Negative Nelly don't be a sally!! Where is your posts! :laughing9: Snook don't let others frustration, insecurity, envy and jealousy poison you! Don't let them beat you! Keep posting! Da Crab you too! Keep posting! :icon_pirat:
 
I hope you don't let the doubters get to you like they got to me. I stopped posting my stuff because of some of the private messages I got too....too many jealous ones out there. I had a hell of a summer for the few times that I was able to get out there last year. Cotton and Cavedweller are witnesses to most of my good finds. There was one day where I found a 70 gram silver chain (gold plated scared the you know what out of me), a silver bracelet (it also had been gold plated in the past), a large 14k white gold wedding band, 18k small pinkie ring, 14k large woman's ring, two silver rings, and a fancy stainless steel ring (worthless). All of those were found in a 1 hour period.

There was another day, a few days before, that I found 2 large men's gold rings and the next day a large St. Lazarus gold charm at the same exact spot.

The stuff is out there if one puts the time in to find it.

Actually I wish Snook would stop posting all this good stuff. It makes me desperate to get out there. ;D
 
You would be sorely missed :sad1: I alway enjoy reading your posts!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom